Chapter 7: Safehouse

Rose Pov
"I don't know She's not like anyone I've met and every time we touch it's just different" I heard Steve say.

He's probably talking about some girl or Dr. Helen, the way he held her when we were at Tony's.

"So what about you and Bruce?" Captain asked and I heard widow giggle.

"I honestly like him and he likes me too, but it's complicated." Widow said and I opened my eyes.

"Hey you alright?" Captain asked as I sat up and I was on his lap.

I nodded my head and fell back on his chest.

"We're going to a safe house" Widow said and I nodded.

"Almost there" Clint called I looked around and seen Tony looking at me and I waved to him.

He waved to me and I closed my eyes as I felt someone's arm come around me just below my stomach. I felt butterflies but all I could think about was Quicksilver.

He missed me as I did him. Wanda was like a sister to me. I loved them and I missed them so much. But Captain every time we touch it's magical I can't explain it. He was there for me and understood me. Captain I kind of have this thing for him, but he doesn't feel the same.

"We're here!" Clint yelled.

He raced out with widow following. I got up and followed hesitantly as Tony put his hand on my back. "We need to talk" Tony whispered in my ear. Did he remember me? I nodded my head as Thor boldly walked in the house Tony following.

"Hi honey." Clint said as he kissed this woman, pregnant woman I should say.

I stood next to Tony and it was okay to say we were all surprised.

"Agent" Tony said and I elbowed him.

"Daddy!" two kids said as they ran into Clint's arms.

"Smaller agents" he said watching the kids. I seen Thor crush a lego and laughed a little at that.

"Aunt Natasha." a little girl said and ran into Natasha's arms

. We all got to know each other a little more but something was off with Thor. We went out onto the porch and I followed and so did Captain.

"So you were just going to leave without saying goodbye" Captain said.

"No it's just that I need to figure something's out. I'll be back" Thor said and winked at me on the last part.

Then Thor was away as Captain started walking somewhere. "Hey where you going?" I asked Captain following him. "Changing" he informed me and I nodded. Started walking to the forest and sat against a tree. I put my head in my hands and memories started coming back.

"Come on" Quicksilver said pulling my hand. "Look you know I'm not that fast" I said laughing making him laugh to. We reached the railing that came over the ocean and it was a perfect view. Fireworks flew all over the sky as Silver wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. "It's beautiful" I said my eyes wide.

"You're beautiful" Silver said and laughed at how corny that was. I leaned in as did he as our lips met and it felt amazing just perfect. "I love you" Silver said once removed ourselves from each other. "I love you too" I said and he picked me up and started spinning me making me giggle. "We should go back Wanda's probably worried about us" I said as Silver caressed my cheek.

He brought his lips to mine once more holding my waist bring my closer. It felt like fireworks as we kissed, I love him. "Now Let's go" Quicksilver said pulling me once again.