"Babe what's wrong?" Niall asks hugging her.

It's was kind of muffled, but she said, "It's just so beautiful." I just go hug Zayn and he kisses my forehead.  After everyone finished talking about the painting we all went back into the kitchen to eat breakfast and then got ready for the day. I figured since the boys were going to be getting ready for tour today would be a good day to go meet up with Paisley. Sam is going to come with me because I feel like I'm not strong enough to face her alone which is something I need to work on. I walked out the bathroom to go get my clothes from the closet with the towel wrapped around me. I stopped by the mirror before doing that to let my hair down. I brushed through it and I could see Zayn sitting on the bed staring at me through the mirror.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked confused.

"Cause your staring at me and it's creeping me out." I said laughing. He chuckles and walks over to me.

"I stare to analyze." he says smirking.

"What are you analyzing?" I ask raising my eyebrow wanting to know.

"Your hair, your face, your body." he says kissing my neck.

"Zayn.... I..I have to get dressed." I said as the words stumbled coming out.

"Not really." he says starting to give me hickeys.

"What do you mean?" I said gaining my composure.

"You could be naked." he said smirking.

"Zayn!" I said playfully hitting him and laughing .

"What?! Your so fucking beautiful babe." he says kissing my lips.

"Such a tease." I say smiling.

"Your the one in nothing but a towel, please take it off." he begs.

"Oh you want to see me in my birthday suit?" I said biting my lip seductively.

"Yes, very much." he says so fast, I almost didn't catch that. I made the sure the door was locked.

"Your wish is my command." I said dropping the towel.

"Fuck!" he swore under his breath.

"Problem?" I asked teasingly walking over to my closet.

"Yes." he says in my ear. I almost jumped out of my skin. "Why are your about to get dressed?" he asked.

"Because I have to go." I said smiling while putting on my panties.

"What the fuck?! Look at what you did to me?" he says pointing at his pants.

"Not my problem." I say walking away from him fully dressed.

"Alissa." he said sternly. It was honestly the hottest thing I've ever heard.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"Your mine after we get home from the show tonight." he said in my ear.

"I'm yours forever." I said smiling. I could see his eyes soften after I said that. His lips lightly brushed against mine and I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my lips onto his and he did not hesitate to kiss me back.

"I love you." I said breaking the kiss.

"Right back at ya love." he said smacking my butt as I walked away. I finished up getting ready and I was now slipping on my shoes.

"I'm about to head out babe." he said coming over to me.

"Okay, me too. I'll see you later tonight my love." I said giving him kisses.

"Remember what I said." he said smirking.

"And you remember what I said. Forever." I said smiling.

"I could never forget." he says right before walking out. Now that he's gone I can go see Paisley. I didn't tell him because I know he would flip. I go get Sam and we head out.