31

Visiting Madam Pomfrey went easier than expected. She asked a couple of questions, for medical purposes. But other than that there wasn't much she asked, of course she said we should be more careful, and that she'd have to tell our head of house if this happened again, but that was about it. Apparently she knew Draco on an individual level, he usually came here beaten up, claiming he pushed one to many of Harry's buttons.

It was around five in the afternoon now, Draco had woken up a few minutes earlier, the potions helping him walk.

"Would you like me to sneak you something or do you want to come with me to the great hall for some food?" Hermione gently asked, brushing her finger along a bruise on the side of his face.

"Neither, we need to talk." His groggy voice breaking the calm smooth atmosphere, making both of them crash back to reality.

"About what? Aren't you hungry?"

"We can't just pretend this didn't happen Hermione! You and I both know the reason I'm not insane anymore, the book said it would only work if we both you know..." he broke off before saying 'love' the word making him cringe.

"Yeah, I know but I didn't think you wanted to move this fast..."

"I don't know if I do, but I don't want to avoid the issue." He started picking at the sheet on the bed. "I mean you kissed me for heaven's sake!"

"What do you want to do about it? I'd be fine with anything honestly." She mumbled the last few words, knowing she really wouldn't be fine if he regretted her.

"You and I both know that's not true, there has never been a time when you have been 'fine with anything'. And that's good, because I'm not fine with anything either. I want to be with you, but I don't know if you want that just yet, or at all."

"I want that too." She mumbled the words, slurring them a little as well.

"Huh?" He lifted his head up, wanting her to clarify what she said, but was instead met with a pair of lips on his. Fluttering his eyes shut he savored the feeling of he kiss, wanting to drown himself in it. But all things have to end, and so did this.

She slowly pulled away, "I want to be with you as well, I don't care what people think."

"That's good, let's get dinner." He clasped her hand in his, as they strode down the hall towards the feast.

(Last chance to ask any questions, due date is the 31st of this month 07/31/17 thanks for 20k!!! Also it's been almost a year since I first uploaded s chapter!)