28

3rd Person POV

The silver orb shone it's light through the windows, creating a shadow on the stone floor of the Room of Requirement.

Hermione stood there, just recovering from the fact that her kiss had worked, and how Draco wasn't attacking her anymore. Just realizing that that meant Draco liked her back, more than a friend. She held her face in her hands, slowly sinking to the floor, shivering slightly when her bare skin that shone through the rip in her robe touched the cold stone. Mildly shaking, she looked through the gaps in her fingers, only to notice a bright shining light on them. Her eyes looked upwards, she hadn't realized it was this late, no wonder she was tired.

Harry backed up a small bit, gaping astonishingly at Malfoy, who had suddenly become docile. He was confused, wondering why Hermione had all of the sudden kissed Malfoy. It may just be him but he thought that if someone had previously tried to choke you, wouldn't you try and stay away from them, not kiss them? He watched Hermione sink to the floor, her cheeks were burning, he could tell. They'll have to have an extra long conversation about this later, but for now, in was dark out and they needed rest.

Ron stared dumbfounded at the exchange that had just happened. He thought Hermione liked him? Why would she kiss him? His cheeks burned, growing redder by the second. Why was he so jealous? He should be happy that hermione might now finally leave him alone in she's in a relationship with Malfoy. Why had she kissed Malfoy? Malfoy of all people is definitely not worth a kiss. Whatever, he was going to have to get over these feelings anyway, otherwise he wont even be able to be Hermione's friend. Oh would you look at that...  

It's a full moon.

Draco was full on shaking, his breathing sounded like a helicopter, choppy, and fast-paced. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't shake the feeling of a rock on his chest. he was breathing, he knew that, but why wasn't any oxygen entering his system? He felt empty, wanting to satisfy the need for air, but failing miserably. He had felt so confined when he didn't have control over his body, he had gotten used to that. Everything was so overwhelming. There was too much happening and he wasn't ready for it. He saw Hermione fall to the ground. Surprised, he rushed over, just in time for his back to be hit by the light, the light of the full moon.

And that's when he felt it. His skin tightening, as much as it could without physically tearing. The familiar tingling sensation that grew throughout his entire body as it produced hair. So much hair. his back stretched, making his shoulders broader and making him look more animalistic. The pain intensified, making his entire mouth hurt, trying to enlarge his teeth to make fangs. He fell to all fours, almost completing the look. His toes curled, a ear ripping scream filled the room, making the others cover their ears and cower in a corner. Draco scampered back, trying to get away from everybody while he could, because he was soon to lose control of himself... Again...

Hermione gasped, looking up as she started to see his skin grow shimmering white hairs everywhere. She was scared, but fascinated at the same time, almost taking the chance of reaching out to stroke his fur. That was when she heard the scream. tears immediately sprang to her eyes, it sounded as if Draco was dieing. She covered her ears, scooting away from him, trying to find a way to help him without hurting herself.

Harry's jaw dropped, he knew Malfoy was a freak, but he never knew it was to this extent! He didn't care if Remus was a werewolf as well, he still hated Malfoy. He watched in horror as his skin paled due to the hair and the light, and his teeth sharpened. Malfoy was staring right at Hermione, Harry knew that she was likely to die, being that close to a werewolf. At this point he didn't care. He grasped Ron's hand in a tight grip, snapping him out of his terrified trance, and ran to the door. He opened the door frantically rushing out, yanking Ron out as well. He closed the door right as Malfoy screamed.

Hermione realized that there was no use in backing away. Her back was already pressed against the door. She knew she had a mere few seconds to act before Draco would completely lose his mind, she'd read about it in a recent book. Making her way quickly to the door she finally thought up her plan. She looked behind her, wait a minute... he was the wolf she saw in the forest earlier this year! 

Draco had now fully formed, his eyes showed visible pain, it was pulsing through him. He whimpered, before growling, smelling Human. Turning around, he noticed a small frame, jiggling the door handle, trying to pull it open. But it wouldn't budge, Harry had locked it behind him. 

(Had some personal stuff to deal with, I know that's not an excuse, I'm sorry. love yah)