25

(Okay, hi <3 I appreciate you sticking with me, but I have a very important question regarding the rest of this story. 

Do you like it better when it is 3rd person POV or Hermione/Draco/Harry/Ron's POV?

And which do you think I write better?

Thanks so much! Enjoy this chapter...)

Draco's POV

I sat up, still in the dark room surrounded in glass. I felt sore, weak, and dirty. It was reasonable that I felt that way, but I still hated it. My stomach ached from loss of food, not that I wasn't used to that by now though... 

When is Hermione going to come?

 Doing my best to stand up in the dark, I placed my hands on the barrier that was separating me from my mind. Wait..

I flailed my arms, reaching out into the distance, trying to find the glass like substance. What is going on? I can't breathe. 

3rd person's POV

Hermione scrambled up from her place she had been pushed down to, "Harry! Harry no!" She screamed, grabbing his collar and pulling him back, trying desperately to find the syringe on the ground before time ran out. 

"Why do you care about him so much?!?!?" Harry screamed, throwing the hypodermic needle far across the room and holding Hermione down with his foot. "You're such a loser, you know that? Looking after a wimp in comatose." He scoffed.

Tears streamed down hermione's face as she stared at Ron helplessly, why wasn't he helping? Why was he was just standing there?

Harry and Ron were too focused on themselves, and their own goals that they didn't realize the blonde opening his eyes, and staring at his hands strangely. But hermione noticed, and she flipped out. 

Earning a rush of adrenaline she twisted Harry's foot, so as to give herself a way out. By the looks of it Draco wasn't dead, which was a relief but he most likely hadn't seen her yet, otherwise he'd have chased after her, unless it was a temporary spell.

She decided to test it, ignoring Harry and Ron's protests and grabby arms (Sorry for the 'grabby part, idk why I added it xD) She stepped nearer to Draco.

"H-Hey?" She questioned, grabbing his attention.

Draco's POV

Wait! Is that? Yes!

I saw a ray of light, streaming through the months of darkness like the northern lights light up Greenland. Am I waking up?

Oh no, Why am I not in control of my body yet?

Hermione wouldn't of woke me up without being sure I was really me yet, would she?

(I promise a new chapter will be out this week)