22

(First of all, I want to thank you guys so much for being so understanding, and to apologize for; not uploading faster, and all the mistakes that were in my last chapter! Love you guys:))

Harry's POV

    Hermione was taking the weirdest route, leading me to believe she had something to hide. 

    "Ron!" I whispered, grabbing onto his cloak. "C'mon we have to hurry! She'll see us if you're that far away from the wall!" I snapped, pulling him further away from the kitchens and closer to the wall.

    I looked over at Hermione, noticing she had stopped. She hadn't stopped anywhere though, no, she had stopped at the entrance to The Requirement Room. 

    "Harry?" I looked over at Ron, he seemed extremely scared.

    "Yes? What is It?"

    "Are we really going in there? What if she knows we are here, and she is trying to bring us into a trap?" He paused, "That seems like something she would do right? SHe is really smart."

    "We are not doing this right now....." I mumbled, smacking my palm against my forehead. "Yes, we are going in there, and that is final."

    I followed her into the room, I was lucky that there were so many shelves to hide behind, otherwise I'd be in big trouble.

*Few minute time skip 'cause I'm rly not good at describing sneaking around*

    We had finally gotten to the back of the room, Hermione really didn't want anybody seeing her did she? I looked to my left, Oh no....

    Right by my left cheek there was the most deadly thing to this plan. A spiderweb. That means there must be a--

    "H-Harry." I heard a whimper, I looked to my right. A gigantic spider on the shelf right next to Ron's eye. He was shivering, but doing his best not to show it or make any noise. I appreciated that. His eyes were wide, staring at the beady eyes next to him. The spider looked like a wolf spider, but it was a little more black than brown. I lifted my wand, trying to shoo it away without using my hands. 

    It....jumped. 

    And I screamed...

    And Ron laughed....

    And She heard.

(JOIN US NEXT TIME WHERE MAYBE ILL WRITE BETTER!!!)

(lol love u guys!)