26

(Hi, so I'm going to continue this story In third person POV from now on, there may be the occasional 1st person POV, but for the most part it's going to be 3rd. Hope you enjoy! :))

3rd Person POV

H-hey?" Hermione asked, grabbing the delusional boy's attention and making him jump. His silver eyes turned, meeting her chocolate ones. His face visibly darkened, hatred visible in his scowl. He slowly help his wand out, the tip touching Hermione's throat, making her gulp, remembering the last couple of spells he used on her.

"Hermione, why is he glaring at you?" Harry asked cautiously,  Whipping his own wand out, pointing it at Draco's chest. Making Hermione gasp and jab her own wand at Harry, a rush of protectiveness surging throughout her. They were all now in a triangle shape of death, scaring poor Ron who was shaking behind them.

The comfortable silence of course could not last long for the spell on Draco was still there, though Draco's real self was doing his best to hold back the urges to completely rip apart Hermione's body and throw it to the wolves, but he wasn't as strong as he needed to be.

"Glacies," He hissed, making a slicing motion down Hermione's neck. She had no time to react before the ice cold feeling rushed throughout her. It felt like a full body brain freeze, and she didn't know how long she would last before she physically turned to ice. Her head was screaming in agony, and she wished he had set her ablaze instead.

This is it.

I'm going to die, this is it.

It was either no or never, she had to do it. If she doesn't she might die and the spell won't be released. 

Harry sent a stunning charm towards Draco, screaming at him and kicking him in the sides. With her last few drops of energy she shouted, "Inclinatio." Making them switch places, so she could rush over to the distracted Draco.

Leaning on his shoulder, making him feel like an ice pack was placed on him, she grabbed his head and pressed her lips to his, hoping and praying it didn't kill them both.