14

Hermione POV

"Mione, you okay?"

I turned my head. It was Ron. Him Harry and I were all sitting at the lunch table enjoying our food. Well most of us were, I was busy glancing around the room for Draco.

I had barely seen him all week, Yesterday he ran away from me when I was trying to ask him if he wanted to hand out. The day before that he was missing from all his classes. And the last few days before that he kept looking around skittishly, always looking behind him before turning a corner. It was starting to scare me.

I Remember back about 3 or 4 years ago when we first met, and he started opening up to me. It was the best feeling ever, Knowing you were helping someone let out their feelings so they didn't have a panic attack later on in the day. There was once where he refused to tell me about his day and ended up having a panic attack right in front of me, It was the freakiest thing ever!

FlashBack

"Draco, please whats wrong?" I asked, internally freaking out. It had took so long for him to open up to me, and now he won't talk at all? "Why won't you speak to me?"

All of the sudden, he started spluttering, like he was trying to gasp for air but couldn't. He grasped at his throat, scratching and clawing at it, as if that would let him have more air. I had no idea what to do, so I just sat there, staring at my best friend, tears pouring down my face. 

Eventually he calmed down. He was at the verge of passing out, and his best way to tell me was to point to his head and then the ground. I didn't get it at first, but then his head fell limp in my arms. and I broke down.

Flashback Ended

"Hermione!" I awoke from my trance by two pairs of greasy fingers snapping in my face.

"Yes, Ronald?" I ask rather annoyed.

"You were like in a trance, just staring at the slytherin table and---" He was cut short by the two heavy wooden doors opening, revealing Madam Pomfrey (I don't know how you spell her name, help?) I glanced at her for a second, wondering what she was doing here, going through the big doors... usually she'd go through the secret door next to Dumbledore. Then she stepped to the side. A small white haired boy walked in around her. His sickly form was about 10% of The nurse's width. Oh My God, What happened to Draco?