6

Draco's POV

It was hard, but I did it. I can still remember every detail, start to finish.

After the Werewolf had taken over my body, everything was blurry. I could see, vaguely, but everything was surrounded in a white cloud of blur. My whole body ached, my joints felt like pieces of rusty metal, rubbing together. My muscles felt torn apart, like a tiger had clawed me to the bone, but I was still walking. I couldn't control what I was doing. I knew every detail of what I did, but I couldn't stop it.

Then she came, I chased after her, the werewolf side of me lashing out and beginning to strike. I opened my mouth to most likely bite her head off, when she screamed. She threw the piece of my robe, that she was inspecting, in the air. A certain potion bottle, given to me by snape, flew out of the pocket, breaking and splashing on to my face. Then suddenly, I felt the white cloud disappear from my vision, and I started to regain control over my body. Apparently when the potion spilled, some of it slashed into my open mouth. Keep in mind I didn't have the whole bottle of potion, like I was supposed to, so I still had the urge to kill. I knew I couldn't kill her, for I couldn't live with that guilt. So I turned away from her, and with all the will power in me, drug my sharpened claws into my flesh.

The pain was terrible, it stung and burned at the same time. I could feel the air against the open wound. I could feel the blood dripping down my face and drying. Silent whimpers came out of my mouth, but I knew to keep it down.

For Malfoy's Don't Cry. 

I limped over to the side on the pond, and dipped my head into the water. It cooled the burning sensation, and washed the blood off. I sat on my hind legs and stared into the water.

Flashback

"Draco! Draco! Come on! Let's go swimming!" Pansy called. I frowned, I had no idea how to swim. But me being the 10 year-old naive nincompoop that I was I decided to fall for peer pressure. I walked over to the lake.

"Fine." I said, giving in.

She practically leaped into the water, splashing me. I gasped, "You're gonna pay for that!" I exclaimed, running into the lake as well. What I didn't know was that the shallow end lasted for about 2 feet, after that it dropped into the abyss. I slipped off the edge of the shallow part, "Ahh!" I yelped, trying to pull myself back up. I thrashed, and thrashed, making Pansy shriek. 

Eventually I lost all my energy, I let go, causing me to sink into the water. I could feel all the oxygen leaving my lungs, I was falling for so long my ears started to pop, and I started to feel lightheaded and squished. I began to see black dots clouding my vision. Finally my back hit the lake floor, sand billowed around me.

It had been so long since I had taken a breath. My lungs were on fire, burning from the lack of oxygen. That was when I felt it, a hand leading me towards the surface. I looked over trying to make out who it was between the black fuzz that now made up my vision. I noted a woman's silhouette, I looked down, she had a tail.

When we made it to the surface, I was passed out. Pansy rushed to my side, bringing me back into consciousness. 

"I called your parents. Draco, your mum and dad are here." She whispered. I panicked. No! hey can't be here! Was she crazy?

I was pulled up by my collar, I looked up. "Sorry Father." I whispered, lowering my gaze.

"Sorry doesn't fix things!" I felt his hand collide with my cheek. I whimpered, my cheek stung. My eyes began to tear up.

"Now, now, Draco. Remember?" He said, waiting for me to finish the sentence.

"Malfoy's don't cry." I recite.

"That's right." He smiled evilly. "But you still did wrong, so you will be punished."

End Flashback

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love you all! THe pic at the top is Draco as a werewolf, I know it's not like the werewolf in the movies but it's my own take on this story. Btw this' 750 words)