3

Before I start this chapter I'd like to thank everyone for voting on this story, I was totally not expecting this amount of support from people. So thanks :)
Now, on with ze story!

Draco's POV

I took the vile Snape gave to me, and checked the clock. It was around nine in the morning, I had exactly 11 hours before I have to take the vile and run outside. The curfew is at 10 but I needed at least 2 hours to find a good place outside to spend the night. Argh! Why does everything have to fall apart?

"Mr. Malfoy!" I looked over, of course! McGonagall stood there, with a scroll in hand, her blue eyes bore into me behind
her round spectacles. "What on earth have you been doing? You've missed Thursday and Friday's classes!" I looked at her with a mask of disgust.

"Sorry, Professor. I've been busy." I spat.

"Well regardless of whether you were busy or not, you'd be smart to do your homework! There are 3 essays you are supposed to deliver by Monday. And since you find yourself incapable of explaining the reason why you missed classes, you will have detention from now until the end of Christmas break." And with that, she walked away.

I couldn't do that! I am extremely busy tonight! I would have to miss it, and I knew that if I missed it, I would have to do another week of detention...there goes my break.

I decided to spend the rest of my day working on these stupid essays, because I already had two weeks of detention, I didn't need any more. The only problem was, I had two days to finish these essays, and one of them was on muggle studies. I hate asking for help, but I sort of had to in this situation.

I walked briskly to the library, looking for a certain bushy haired witch. Once I found her, I snuck my arms around her waist.

"Hey Draco." She murmured, putting some books on the shelf.

"Hi, do you think you could help me with this muggle studies essay?" I ask.

"Sure thing, let me just grab this book, and then we'll start."

"Ok." I rested my head on her shoulder, hugging her from behind. I was a rather clingy person once you got to know me.