17

"After you are done with Dumbledore, who do you prefer looking after you?"

This question surprised me, "Hermione Granger" I answered.

She looked at me in disbelief, not entirely believing that she had heard me right. "Alright."

We entered the Great Hall, everyone staring at us. I found Hermione's glance, she looked both relieved and scared. I huddled behind the lady that took me here, it wasn't exactly the best decision though as I was about five inches taller than her.

I heard the click of heels against the marble floor, I looked up. Hermione was walking towards me....What did she think she was doing?

I had to come up with a plan, and fast. I quickly took out my wand from my robe, held it in my sore left hand, and pointed it at Hermione. I had read about a spell that would take you precisely seven minutes back in time. I tried to remember it, thinking really hard Sever River? No. Septum Revelation? No. Oh I know! 

"Septum Reversa." I whispered under my breath, she turned around feeling the spell hit her. 'Stop me.' I mouthed before being painfully jerked back in time.

I woke up with a sore back, It looked like I had been lashed in my sleep. I was about to cover it up when the school nurse, Madam Pomley? I was always unsure of her name, came over and took me inside, It just so happened that it was meal time in the castle so she had to take me into the great hall to see Dumbledore.

Hermione's POV

I kinda knew what I had to do, I'd been hanging out with Draco so much last year that I sortof knew his thought process. 

"Excuse me guys, I've got to go visit the loo." I say nodding to Harry and Ron.

I dashed out of the Great Hall and Into the corridor. I then waited for Madam Pomfrey to walk down it.

I heard voices in the distance.

"Who did this to you?"

"Are you alright?"

"When did this happen"

Nobody answered these questions, but the voice definitely sounded like Pomfrey.

"After you're done with Dumbledore, who do you prefer looking after you?"

This time someone answered. "Hermione Granger."

That was without a doubt Draco, I could tell his voice from a mile away.

I could finally see them, they were just turning the corner. I thought this was my chance to make a move, so I walked out in front of them.

"Oh, hello Pomfrey, nice to se-Draco! What happened to you?" I made it sound like I had not seen him before, because the spell he used only let the victim remember. I read it somewhere.....in a book......in the library.

"Oh, Hermione, excuse us but we are trying to get to Dumbledore." Madam Pomfrey said.

"Do you really think that's a good idea? I mean, look at him, he is in terrible need of rest and help, plus if you bring him in there, all the students will have questions." I reasoned with her. Eventually she said my idea was great and she would talk to Dumbledore later.

Once she had left the corridor I turned to Draco.

"Come here."

(OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE A PLAN FOR NEXT CHAPTER IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE BUT OOOOHHHHHH THE DRAMMMMMA NEXT CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!)