30

Glaring slightly, Hermione turned around to face Harry.

"What could you possibly want, Harry? Do you really think I'm going to forgive you after you treated me that way? I mean come on! Locking me into a room with my crazed werewolf boyfriend?" She wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, just letting the word vomit spew out, insult after insult, threat after threat, confession after confession.

After her waterfall of words stopped, she breathed, gasping slightly. The impact of her words hitting her like a train, making her stumble a little bit, she had never been so angry.

"I understand what I did was wrong, I get it. But I still don't get why you like the bully of the group, let alone Love him..." Harry replied, softer this time, almost scared.

"Yeah I love him, as a friend. He's not that bad, you just have to believe in him. He has a really beautiful personality, Harry." She mumbled, gently pushing him out of the way of the door, making her way to the room of requirement. Harry followed her about halfway before she noticed.

"What exactly are you doing?" She asked, sighing and rubbing her temples.

"We didn't exactly finish our conversation back there, I was kind of hoping for a definite answer as to if we're friends again or not." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Was he an idiot? There is no possible was to lighten the mood right now. She needed to see Draco!

"Yeah, I know, we'll talk about this later, right now I have some business to attend to." Scoffing she continued on her way towards where Draco was.

----

He opened his eyes, well tried to at least. One of them was fine, the other on the other hand was swollen to the size of a golf ball, making it impossible to see out of it. He did his best to place where he was, everything hurt. That's when he noticed, the world seemed to be upside down? Yup he was upside down, stuck in a shelf, helplessly trying to get out. It was an empty bookshelf, of course, so it was easy to move, meaning he had to watch, unable to do anything, as he fell on his face with the bookshelf on top of him.

At least he was out now. Groaning, he crawled out, shaking slightly. He felt dizzy, having to hold onto something so he wouldn't fall, he couldn't make it out of here unnoticed...he was in no shape to even try moving at this time. His ear was bleeding, his nose was broken, his leg bent out a weird angles. He needed help.

Draco decided the best thing to do was just stay still, his muggle studies class had taught him that's what the muggles say. Hermione trusted muggles, they were his best bet right now.

Around thirty minutes later was when her heard the door open, he didn't know who it was, or what they wanted, he didn't care. He felt arms carry him somewhere, he pain was gone. His leg had feeling again, who was this angel? Unbeknownst to him, he snuggled into the mystery strangers chest. If he was fully conscious now, he would've immediately backed away once he did that, for now, if he payed attention, he would love realized it was a girl. And Malfoy's can't be caught dead needing help from men, let alone women. That's what his father said anyway. Though, should he believe his father? He did hurt him pretty badly, he doesn't seem as if he cared about Draco. It would be stupid to still care about his father right? No. He was still his family member, he still cared.

---

They had made it to the hospital wing finally, Hermione's back was killing her. Draco wasn't heavy at all, he was rather frail, but walking up so many stairs due to the moving staircases doesn't feel good.

Even though she had fixed Draco up pretty good, she still felt the need to ask Madam Pomfrey for help. Boy was she going to have to explain a lot.

(Change of plans, due to personal issues I am going three, there might be more than just 2 chapters left, they will be shorter than 800 words though. Thanks for understanding, love you guys!)