21

Harry's POV

    Hermione never hangs out with us anymore, she used to always be by our side. I didn't get why she refuses to speak to us, we apologized...

    There was a quidditch game last night, obviously I won, but Hermione wasn't there, neither was Malfoy. I have been having my suspicions that they are roaming around the castle looking for places to 'do-the-do' so to speak. Anytime we used to make fun of Malfoy, she would defend him, it got so annoying!

    "Ron?" I asked, turning around. "What do you say we follow Hermione today?"

    "Sure, but what made you come up with that idea out of the blue?" Ron asked.

    "I don't know, but hasn't she been acting a little weird the past couple of days?"

    "You are so right! She has been acting weird lately." He paused, "Let's find her at lunch tomorrow and follow her..."

    "Perfect plan Ron!" I smirked, she has some explaining to do.

The Next Day

Hermione's POV

   I had the daily chore of filling a plate of food and taking it to Draco three times a day. He may be in a magically induced coma, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to eat. I'll use a spell I learned a couple months back and turn the food into something that can be put into the bloodstream first, then I'll put it into a syringe and inject it into his bloodstream. That way he will still be well nutritioned but he can't hurt me.

    It was breakfast time, which meant I had an invisibility charm placed on a plate, so that anything that it is or it touches will be invisible so I can take it to Draco.

    As I was eating I noticed Ron and Harry eyeing me up and down, making it harder for me to place the food items on the tray. But I got through it, I think. I hope they didn't see anything.

    When I was done with Breakfast I left the Great Hall, heading straight for the seventh floor. 

Harry's POV

    Was she stupid? Did she really think I wasn't going to catch onto what she was doing with the sausages? She would take something from the table and put it under the table, then she would take that same item and eat it.. That was the most weirdest thing ever.

    Anyways she was getting up to leave, so, jabbing my elbow into Ron's side, we followed her. She seemed to be making her way to the seventh floor. There was a couple of moments that we had to quickly hide in a corner, because there was no coverage from her sight. She seemed to be holding a plate, I didn't see the plate but she held her hands out, either holding a plate, or worshiping.

    After a few minutes wandering around the halls behind hermione, she stopped. Right in front of the place we had class once in...

To Be Continued.

(I don't have time today to finish this chapter, so That's why there is a cliffhanger...Sorry. Love you Guys!!!!)