11

Hermione's POV

Walking, that's what I was doing. Ron and Harry both left me to talk with Seamus, they had said they'd meet me in the Common Room. So that's where I was headed. 

When I had left that forest with Ron and Harry I had thought things were gonna be great. I thought they understood how much of a jerk they were being, how much internal pain they were giving me. But they didn't. They sort of acted like I was their caretaker or just the person that every story needs so the main character, who's obviously stupid and judgemental, can survive. But I don't know, it might not be as bad as I'm putting it out to be.

I turned a corner, passing a couple sucking each others faces off. Gross! I sped by them, stopping myself from putting a hand to the side of my face to block them from view. After a few more encounters like that I realized how many couples there were, lingering about, and how I was so out of place. All these people were beautiful, loved, and most of all Happy. I had my fare share of happy moments, but this was different, they were truly grasping on to this particular person for their lives. They mean the world to each other. But it was fine, not like I needed any company on Christmas of all days, right? 

I walk to the entrance of the Common Room. 

"Pickled Pigeon Feathers." I say quietly, glancing up at the fat lady.

"Yes dear, but there is a gift for you over there." She points to  a gold and silver wrapped gift. I look at the label.

To: Hermione

From: Drun

I smiled, And took the gift inside the room. Opening it up, I gasped.

"Draco, you really outdid yourself." I whispered.

"Who?" I hear from behind me.

(Dun DUn DUN... Who do you think it is? Thank you all for your support! I hope you're enjoying, leave any dislikes about the story in a comment, and i'll do my best to fix it. Love you guys!)