4

Once we had finished the essay, we just sat there and talked. We talked, and talked, and talked, I learned more about her than I knew about my family. She knew about my father being a death eater, and how he wants me to be one.She knew of me being anorexic. And now I was going to tell her of my 'other problem'

But of course, just like a crappy fanfiction, the time ran out, and I had to go to the forest.

TIME HAS BEEN SKIPPED!!!

I began to make my way up to the seventh floor, there was a small tunnel there that would lead me outside. Once I found it I climbed through and immediately ran to the forest. Unfortunately for me, I had gotten here 1 hour late, which meant it was 9 at night, which meant the sun was going down, which meant I had no time to take the potion Snape had given me. Please, help there be no one in the forest at night Lord!

3rd person view

The sun was slowly but surely setting, it had taken Draco around thirty minutes to find a spot where he couldn't even see the castle. He chose a spot like this because he would have a smaller chance of being found. Once the sun set, and the full moon shone, the transformation started. He had extreme pain in his ears, fingers, and toes first. They grew long white hairs, his ears enlarged, his fingers grew longer, and his toes rounded to form paws. Next his back hunched, making him stand on all fours. Finally came his tailbone, it grew about ten times its length, growing hair as well and wagging. Even though it was a creature, you could see the pain in its eyes, it whimpered stretching out its bones. Then came the blood-curdling howl. It was a sound like no other, filled with anger, fear, pain, and vengeance. For turning to a beast like this, makes you reimagine every single terrible memory you've ever had. The creature was full now, no human part showed. And now you could tell.

Draco Malfoy was a Werewolf