7

(Sorry for not updating, I have been a lazy arse the past few days.) 

3rd person view

She began to come out of her trance, she leant on her right arm for support, and sat up. She glanced at the dirt below her, it stuck to her clothes, staining them a murky brown. She remembered her encounter with the wolf, and spun around, searching for a clue as to where it was. The thing that stood out to her the most was it's eyes. They were a pure silver color, with tinges of blue. She swore she had seen them before! She just couldn't remember.

"Hermione?" A voice called, she could tell it was Ron. The brunette stood up and walked over to him. Of course! He had Harry with him.

"What do you want?" She sighed. Hermione had come to the conclusion that if they apologize, she would forgive them. She came up with this solution mainly because she missed hanging out with them. She never knew how to communicate well with Draco, he was cool and all, but he was Incredibly distant, and extremely, emotionally bipolar.  

"I wanted to say I was sorry, I've been a terrible friend, I mean we-" Ron nudged Harry, making him look up. "We have been terrible friends. And we were hoping, since it's Christmas and all, that you'ld like to join us at the feast."

"Oh! It's Christmas! I had totally forgotten, let me get your gifts from my room!" She said, only to be interrupted by Harry.

"Hermione, there's no need to get Ron's gift." Ron looked down.

"Wha-why?"

"Well, you see Harry and I were looking for you, and we went into your room to check if you were there. You weren't. I may have happened to run across a pile of candy, and I may have eaten it..." Ron answered.

"Ron!" Hermione smacked him with the back of her hand, hitting one of his jacket buttons. "Ow!" She whined, flicking her finger in the attempt to soothe the pain.

Harry started to laugh, making everyone laugh eventually.

"Well, we best be heading back if you want to go to the feast-" Hermione mentioned, before adding, "Wait I have to grab something!" she dashed back to her box with the flower in it. The box had claw marks on it, and was split, the flower hung out of it, limp and dying. She gasped, tears pricked in her eyes, she picked up the flower and put a spell on it, to keep it safe and healthy. the box was beyond repair. One tear fell out of her right eye and slid down her cheek, leaving a small ice trail down her face from the cold. "Stupid, dumb, waste of space, werewolf. ruining my Grandma's box."

Little did she know, that 'Waste-of-Space' was just around the corner, feeling his heart shatter with every word.

Once the trio had left the forest, Draco emerged. It took his all not to wince, for his joints stung. He rushed over to the lake that Hermione was previously at, and snached his torn rucksack and clothes. He opened the bag and grabbed the spare pair of clothes he had packed. The blonde put the clothes on, put the bag over his shoulder, and looked around. He wanted to be sure he had everything. That's when he noticed the broken bottle. He placed it in the palm of his hand, remembering the scratches he gave himself on her behalf. They ran across his face, in jagged lines. He made sure to heal them.

He heard a faint voice in the distance, "Oh, wait I totally forgot my book!" It sounded feminine. 

Hermione rushed past him to grab a book. It was a book on jewelry and trinket making.

"Oh, hey Draco." she said happily. She stopped, "Wait Draco?!"

(I'm going to spend a lot of tomorrow editing these last few chapters. This is an improv book, so cut me dome slack please. I know I'm not the best writer but thanks for reading:))