23

Maybe one day I'll stop updating like Dan Howell xD

Hermione's POV

I skirted around the halls, trying to make it seem like I wouldn't care if someone followed me. I had gotted lost no less than six times, so I probably looked like i was going in circles. But that wasn't important right now, right now I needed to get to Draco.

I had passed by the door at least twice, because every time I was there there was either a seventh year going to a class up here, or there was a noise, but eventually I made it.

I walked around the shelves, heading to the place that i had set up a not-so-comfortable-but-okay-for-an-almost-dead-person bed. It was mainly a bag of packing peanuts (thank you parents) set ontop of three boxes, and some blankets. He was there, and he didn't look to good. His face had a hint of blue, veins almost showing through. He looked like what I imagined I would look like if I only had one day to study.

I was just about to perform my normal texts, when I heard a hush.

I looked around, I couldn't see any one... I set down the plate, and pushed it behind the box, It was Draco's only food and he needed it.

I stood up, continuously glancing around, trying to anticipate a jumpscare, so I don't look like a fool hopping around and screaming. I held my wasd out in front of me just about ready to---

"AHHHH!!" I jumped, who screamed? So much for being ready Hermione. Then I heard a laugh. Ron? it sounded like him...

I ran to where I heard it from. I looked over, it was indeed Ron, hunched over from being punched by someone. Harry? yup, that's him.

He looked over at me. "H-Haha, um... Hi?" He questioned.

"Hi." I answer. "Looking for something?" I stare deep into his soul, hoping hell just go away so I can feed Draco, with the spell I put on him, there is consequences. If I don't feed him in the next thirty minutes, he'll either die or wake up. I wasn't sure which one would happen to him, the results are different for each person.

"Yeah, Harry and I were wanting to see what you've been up to. Harry thinks you're dating Malfoy, and I think he's insane. 'Cause you love me right?" Ron said, Harry rushed over to him to hold his mouth closed. I stared at him blankly. Was he an idiot?

"Well we are not dating, I don't even know what you are saying." I retorted. "Now you guys should go." I almost got them out of the door before they turned around. It just so happened that the place they turned around at though, was a place you could see Draco's blond hair.

"Hermione? Why have you got Malfoy here?"