13

3 Months Later...

Hermione

Ron and Harry said they were busy with Dean, so I decided to spend the day with Draco have a day to ourselves. I had a few plans for the day. The main goal was for him to get over his fears. I was planning to try and take him to the lake, I knew a spell that would keep us warm in the water so we would be safe. The second thing I was going to try and do with him was eat, I know It sounds weird, but he never eats...Well maybe an apple a day, but that's the only thing. You could tell he never ate, his cheeks were sunken in, his jaw was very pronounced, and not in a good way. He had severe eye bags, making his eyes pop out. He was not always this, he had always been thin yes, but never sickly thin. Ever since Christmas he's just gotten worse. I can tell something is on his mind, and I ask about it, but he just brushes me off. Come to think of it, we haven't talked in like a month...

Draco

I was sick of him, sick! 

When will I be able to have my ow life?

Build my own story?

Ugh! It was bad enough just sneaking out every month because of my problem...Now this!? I can't deal with this, there's no way!

See you're a failure, can't even do what your father wants...tsk, tsk, just think about what he might do to you when you get home, hmm.

Flashback

I walked back to the castle after a long night in the forest, but before I could make it out of the forest, I heard a *POP*

I turn around.

"Father, what are you doing here, How are you here, don't they have protection spells?" I bombard his with questions

"No time for that now, there is a cabinet on the seventh floor,  you need to fix it for the Dark Lord. Once it is fixed we will arrive at the castle through the cabinet and you will kill Dumbledoor."

"But, Father, wait! How do I-" I was cut of by a rather large, strong hand coming into contact with my cheek. My father had slapped me. His ring had left a gash in the side of my face, making me drip blood. I stood still, I knew If i flinched it would be worse. My eyes flutter open, making contact with his glare. Wrong Time! He held my chin in his hands, squeezing.

"Don't interrupt me, Boy! Just do it!"

END FLASHBACK

Shut up!! I just need to breath, just breath, ok, good, good, you've got this!

I walked down the halls as fast as I could up to the seventh floor, I wish I knew how to finish this dang cabinet...I walked around it, there must be something, some sort of clue....

There was nothing.

I was running out of time, and I needed to fix this fast, if I didn't I would be in major trouble.