16

(OKAY OKAY I WON'T DELETE IT But I am sorry if this is a little boring, and TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!)

Draco's POV(a few hours earlier)

It had been months since I had started fixing this damn cabinet. More and more full moons past. More and more meals skipped. More and mo-

A red letter got dropped into my hand, I knew what it was. It was from my Father asking me to meet him. Again. I hated meeting him.

He always has me meet him on the full moon in the forest. Which I guess is good for me as well, so I can get out there before transformation. I keep taking Snape's potion but I still wake up with scars. Which confuses me, I'm not supposed to hurt myself if I use that potion, which must mean that someone, or something is hurting me.

I stopped by Snape's place to get my potion and headed out. I was a few minutes late, but that should be okay right? I walked up to my father.

"Fa-"

*Smack*

I immediately held my hand over my face. It stung like hell. I looked up, my eyes tearing up.

"I'm sorry. I shou-"

That's when I felt the pain in my gut. It felt like flames were engulfing my stomach making me feel sick. I keeled over onto my knees, only to be forced up by the chin. His hand were rough and his fingers strong. I was desperately trying to regain my emotions and not let them show, Father hated emotions.

"You have no right to do that to your Father, Boy!" He spat into my face. I deserved it I know I did.

"I'm Sor-"

I got punched in the eye. I could feel it swelling already, making my vision blur with tears and pain.

"Don't Interrupt me Boy!" He glared at me, searing holes into my soul. "Did I ever give you the right to talk?" I didn't answer. I felt helpless, I felt as If I had no purpose left and I was just a cloth, only good for covering things up.

"Answer me Boy!!!" This time he literally spat on my face, making me want to cry. I was so confused.

"N-No, no y-you d-di-idn't" I managed to splutter out through my tears.

"No emotions boy!! NO EMOTIONS!!!" He yelled in my face. 

Flashback

"Draco are you alright?"

"Yeah 'Mione, I'm fine."

"Okay, but remember you can tell me everything......it's always good to have emotions."

End FlashBack

"ANYBODY WITH THE AUDACITY TO CRY LIKE THAT DESERVES DEATH!!!"

I whimpered. Did I deserve death? Probably. Suck it up Draco, He is right!

"Yes f-fath-e-er."  I say looking up, but never meeting his eyes.

"Anyway, Have you fixed the cabinet yet?" He asked, smirking as if he knew I hadn't.

"I-it is al-almost done." I answered, looking down.

His palm came up and pushed my forehead back, making me look up. 

"You mean to say you haven't finished it yet?" He said, eerily quiet. "Remember how much pain this caused you?" He asked, jabbing his wand into the flesh of my left forearm. 

A searing pain went throughout my body, making me feel as if I was being sliced open from the inside out. A month or so ago he had bestowed upon me this 'gift' as he called it.

FlashBack

I slinked across the trees, trying not to be seen, only to discover my father across the river. He had told me to meet him there and that he had a 'surprize' for me. 

"Hello Father." I said calmly.

"I always speak first Draco!" He said, reminding me of the rule I had so absurdly forgotten.

"Yes Father."

"Give me your left arm." He commanded. I knew where this was leading.... but I gave him my arm anyway.

He pointed his wand at my arm, muttering incoherent phrases. Suddenly a black symbol started appearing It was the Dark Mark, a red hot pain spread throughout me, disabling my movements. After the mark fully formed he looked at me.

"What do you say boy?" 

"Thank you father." I cast my eyes downwards as I started to transform.

End FlashBack

"Yes I remember Father." 

"Good, cause I can cause you much more, and much worse pain. I can make you wish you were never alive. I can make you forget your reason the liv-well I can't do that, cause you've got no reason to live. No one loves you." He laughed maniacally.

That comment sent chills down my spine, Does anyone love me? I know Hermione likes me as a friend, but does anyone love me?

And that is when the full moon came into view. I quickly, despite the searing in my arm from earlier and the aching in my body, grabbed the vial Snape gave me, I chugged it down just before my hands turned to paws.

The next morning

I woke up with a sore back, It looked like I had been lashed in my sleep. I was about to cover it up when the school nurse, Madam Pomley? I was always unsure of her name, came over and took me inside, It just so happened that it was meal time in the castle so she had to take me into the great hall to see Dumbledore.

"Who did this to you?"

"Are you alright?"

"When did this happen"

Were just a few of the many questions asked, and I kept quiet.

"After you're done with Dumbledore, who do you prefer looking after you?"

This question surprised me. "Hermione Granger." I answered

To Be Continued...