I hear both Madz and Isabelli gasp.

I set my drink down the table beside me and stand up, smirking. "Not at this moment, okay?"

I am not sure whether he has a ring or not but I'd rather not have him say something right now because it's my mom's event and it can't be any other.

He nods, "Course not." He puts his arm around my waist and kisses me. . . which sort of felt a little weird seeing as he did it front of both Madz and Isabelli.

I hear a shutter sound and when I look, Madz is holding her phone. "Micha will know what she just missed."

Before I can say something, Harry laughs and drags me away from there. Turns out, he wanted me to greet my parents first because I might not get out of the circle of conversation later when Micha and Louis comes into the picture.

I hug both my parents then greet my mom Happy Birthday. And to be really honest, I think Harry is too much of a close-knit to my dad.

"Harry, I hope my daughter hadn't been a headache." Believe it or not, it was my dad who said that.

"Dad, are you kidding?! You're worried that I'll be the headache?!" I almost whine.

Harry laughs and shakes his head, "No, sir um, there'd been a bunch of fits here and there but overall she's lovely to be around."

Yeah, because if he ended it without the last additional statement, I'll murder him when we get back.

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because she's here?"

I sometimes hate how much my dad memorized me.

Again, Harry laughs. "Partially."

I elbow him yet he just kept laughing. It had came to my realization that his drunk self is sometimes actually his real self, minus the jokes and too much flirting.

"Just take care of her, okay, Harry? One wrong move, it won't be just me who will come after you," dad warns and Harry's heard every single warning from the list of whoever will kill him if he does break my heart.

Like every other warning before, Harry simply laughs but I know he's taking it seriously.

"Yes sir, it's a long line from her ex-boyfriend, Louis, the rest of the cats, Robbie, Ivan. Of course, you're first in line." He nods. "I wouldn't dream of hurting her."

As much as I am a little too flattered, I roll my eyes and walk away, saying, "I'll leave you gentlemen to talk."

"No, no, no, we're just about to talk to my family," Harry says, pulling me back. And I just stand there very awkwardly as they talk about me. It's just a matter of few more minutes before I remind them that I'm right here.

Later on he made me go to talk to Cassie –which, I am very delighted at. But it's not just Cassie who wants to see me, talk to me, but also the rest of his family.

I get it, he's very, very, very serious about the two of us but seriously?!

Harry carries the four year-old Warren immediately. "Hey, come on mate, greet Taylor."

"Hey, War," I say. Three years and my general hate for kids haven't changed. It's already in my system and I cannot change that.

Warren only smiles at me so. . . the feeling is mutual.

"What is it with you and kids?" Harry mutters very quietly because Cassie and his brother is already around. "Rich, Cass, shall I leave?"

"And leave Taylor with us to do the answering of questions?" Cassie scoffs. "The Styles way. Harry, you stay here."