He pouts, "Gee, Tay, one way or another, you're going to have to deal with babies."

"That time is a long time from now," I say. "So, you just go ahead and be a caring uncle."

Harry settles Warren on his crib while he makes his way near the drawers. He starts making the baby bottle whereas I start texting with Isabelli because she's the only one available at the moment.

"You really hate kids?"

"That is a question that needn't be asked, Harold," I say and sort of ignore him later. He's used to my attitude anyways. "Do you want to go out?"

"Course. Let's take War out for a spin."

"Have you asked your brother?"

"I always take Warren out whenever I babysit him so the permission is always granted," Harry says with a smile and that's good enough for me. "We're going to have to use their car, though, that's the only car here with the children seat."

"Which is?"

"An Avanza," he replies with a slight snicker. "I'm not used to family cars but I can drive them."

It's slightly a bad idea though because if he's driving, and even with the child seat I might have to be the one to take care of the child later.

"How do you feel about going to New York?" Harry asks once we are driving around town for some reasons. . . actually we're just bored. "Have you ever been there?"

"Seven times," I answer.

"Well, you've never been there with me," he says. "This weekend?"

"Sure."

New York, USA.

Stockholm, Sweden.

Galway, Ireland.

Toronto, Canada.

Cairo, Egypt.

Nagasaki, Japan.

Beijing, China.

Berlin, Germany.

London, England.

Palawan, Philippines.

Venice, Italy.

Texas, USA.

And a lot more within three years of being together. I didn't really know we would make it this far. Still, we're together and it's really happening.

In every country, Harry gets himself a tattoo, from his left shoulders goes over to his back, which, he is entirely proud of.

A lot has changed within those three years. His parents let him study with me in a university just a few hours away from home when on the road, where, we have our place and basically live there. By God, the whole flat itself was full of pictures and writings on the walls whenever we head to a country. He had a world map painted on the wall in front of the bed wherein the pictures are placed in the spot where they are taken.

I've met his entire racing team too, and they said I'm a headache because when Harry and I fight, he doesn't agree to races. They don't force him anymore because the first time when he raced when we just had a fight, well, he did not lose but the term for his race that day was suicidal. Trust me, that part of our life was really horrid. So that's the way it goes, when we fight, he doesn't race but when we're okay, he usually wins.

When we have the time, we'd go from country to country wherein we made the most of our memories. I'm still wondering how we got this far even with our fair share of fights and arguments. . . plus, we didn't even seem stable from when we started but here we are, three years.