The door swung open and I didn't hesitate. I hit something and then it fell on the floor. Something else ran at me and I screamed, swinging and I felt that I hit it. Running to the light I turned them on and saw Ethan and Meredith on the floor.

"Oh my god, what did I do? Fuck, they're both out," I said putting my hand over my mouth. "No, what the fuck, Día," I whispered to myself.

Then something popped up in my head. I pulled Meredith to the car. It took so long just to get her in the car. I took the keys from Ethan's pocket and put Meredith in the passenger seat. I ran to close the door and then I got in the car.

"Ok Meredith time to go home," I mumbled as I started chuckling "Oh god, what am I doing?"

"Is this kidnap?" I asked myself before pulling out of the driveway "Nah, it's not," I started driving. I am not a very good driver by the way. I took like twenty wrong turns.

ten minutes later

"Ok, let's lay you down on the slide," I groaned as I pulled on Meredith as her feet dragged along the sand. I went to the car to get the beer bottles. Luckily Ethan had one left that was full. I put the empty beer bottles next to Meredith. I opened the last beer and poured out half of it. I then put it on her hand.

"When you turn 21. That's a good meme," I said laughing. "Okay, this is fucked up," I locked my phone. And silently thought about my actions. I just got back in the car and drove home. Finally got home. Once I entered, Ethan was still on the floor.

"Ok, now what do I do with you?" I pulled him upstairs. Which was a fucking mission. I laid him down on the floor. I got some sweats out.

"Why does it feel like I'm dressing up a Ken doll?" I took his pants off. "Shit, this is gonna be the hard part," I grabbed the sweats and slowly put them on.

-

"How the hell did he sleep through that?" It was hard getting him off the floor. I wrapped my arms around his back and picked him up.

"Jesus, he's heavy,"

I threw him on the bed and on his way down I fell on top of him making me shout. I stood up and breathed deeply with my hands on my waist. "I fucking did it,"

Ethan started to stir. He groaned softly and then his eyes fluttered open. "Día?" His voice is soft and raspy. He raised his arm to grab my hand. I looked down as he wrapped his fingers with mine. "Come'er," he pulled me as he sat up and another groan left his lips. He rubbed his head with his other hand. Our faces are inches apart as he grabbed my face and pulled me down for a kiss. I was gonna pull away, but the temptation of it just made me do it. So I kissed him back and it was too late.

He flipped us. He was now on top of me. "Wait, wasn't I on a date?" He asked as he pulled away from my lips. Date?

"Uhh, this is a dream," I whispered. That's all I could think of. The fact that I knocked his shit out is even worse. "What?"

"Yeah, your having a wet dream, but you know what? We should changed this dream," I started getting out of his bed.

"Wait, if this is a dream than I can do whatever I want," he said grabbing my hand and pulled me back in. I gasped the minute my back hit the soft mattress. "Meaning, I can have you when I want to," I was gonna say something when he pulled me in for another kiss.