"Oh my god. I never took you as a One Direction fan. We should've been friends sooner, this is great." She giggled.

I laughed. "I told you I listen to anything."

She put the CD in and played it. I smiled when she started singing along. She was a really good singer, it still shocked me. I joined her making her smile immediately.

We sang the whole drive there. I parked in the parking lot of the diner. I turned off the car, cutting the music off. Camila and I looked at each other then laughed.

"You sing really good." She complimented.

"Shut up, you sing way better." I chuckled.

I got off and walked beside her. I held the door open for her and walked in after her. We went sat at one of the booths and waited for the waiter to come by.

I looked at her and smiled. The waiter came by not too long after. He smirked when his eyes landed on Camila. I squinted my eyes at him.

"What can I get you two?" He said as he took out his pen.

"Can I get a burger with fries?" Camila ordered.

He smiled stupidly and wrote it down. "And you?" He asked dryly.

"Just the chicken strip meal." I said.

"What about for drinks?" He asked.

"A sprite for me and-"

"A coke." Camila answered.

He scribbled it down and left. Camila looked at me with a smile.

"That was weird." She laughed.

A few minutes passed and the same waiter came back with our orders. He slowly placed Camila's plate down first then just slammed mine against the table. I glared at him as he left.

I looked at Camila who didn't seem to notice. She had her eyes focused on her food.

"Just warning you, I won't look like a lady eating all this." She smirked as she took a big bite into her burger.

I laughed and began eating my fries. We ate our food in comfortable silence. I glanced at the brown eyed girl in front of me and appreciated her beauty.

When I thought back on everything I realized that I might've liked her this whole time and just didn't know it. My mind wandered back to when I first met Camila.

I stood on one side of our new front yard while Shawn stood on the opposite side. We had just moved into the new house, so we decided to play catch.

"Go far!" I yelled to Shawn as I properly gripped my fingers around the football.

Shawn ran as far as he could. I threw the ball at a full force making it fly over to the yard next to ours. I watched as it hardly hit a short girl on the head and made her fall.

"Ouch!" Her high pitched voice yelled.

Shawn and I quickly ran to the yard next door. I tried my best to hold my laugh in.