"Harry stop it," she said trying to fight back a smile as I pulled her into me.

"I see you're trying not to smile," I say as I wrap my arms around her. She doesn't object or deny my comment. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up off my chest and slowly leaned my lips down to hers and gave her a gentle kiss.

"ok but you need to know I am always going to take Shannon's side in this! That photo is photoshopped I can bet on it," Lottie said firmly getting on her tiptoes and kissing me pushing her chest into mine so I walked backwards into the wall. I put my hands on her waist.

just as it started to get intense the lift pinged back into action and we jumped at the sudden noise. The doors opened and we got out and walked up to Shannon and Eleanor's suite but before we knocked there was shouting coming from inside.

"It isn't true do you trust me that little to think that i would actually do that!!" Shannon's voice shouted.

"Well it's obvious please enlighten me what this picture is about then?" Olly's voice came from inside.

"Well it's obviously photoshopped I mean look it's the same bra and jeans I wore to the football match the other night," Shannon yelled. Harry decided he would see if everyone else had found out about it but I stayed ready to defend Shannon's case. I knocked loudly but the door hadn't obviously been shut properly and it swung open. I walked in and wwent to the living room where the screaming voices were coming from.

"No I bet you made sure you wore them so you could have an excuse but the fact is you're a slut just like the person in this magazine states," Olly was yelling as I walked in. Shannon was in tears begging him to listen to her.

"No Shannon I have had enough you're just a lying slutty shit I hope one day one time someone will give a taste of your own medicine," Olly yelled and turned to storm off but bumped into me. He glared and carriedon walking away.

"Stop being a dick olly and listen to what she has to say!" I yelled after him.

"What your in this too?" Olly yelled.

"I trust her and know she would never do that Shannon's not that kind of person!" I yelled.

"Well you know what Lottie? I think you and Shannon are both-" Olly got cut off by Harry.

"Don't shout at Lottie she's only sticking up for her friend," he said, "I think you'd better leave,"

Olly left and I rushed to Shannon's side.

"You belive me?" Shannon asked.

"Of course I do I know you and know you wouldn't do that!" I said hugging her.

"Yeah you definitely wouldn't do that," Harry said. Everyone else came in clutching a copy of the magazine.

"Shannon whats this?" Lorna demanded.

"It's not true," Shannon said.

"It seems pretty true to me! I mean if there wasn't a picture I might think it's not true but theres proof right there," Jessie continued the very well thought out speech.

"I promise you it's not," Shannon sobbed.

"Shannon you broke Olly's heart how could yo do this?" Liam asked.

"She didn't alright guys it's photoshopped and you'd have to be plain stupid not to see the clothes she is wearing is the same ones she wore at the football match!" I defended her.

"Lottie you can't stick up for her she's obviously just lying to you she's just a fame whore," Olly spat.

"Don't you dare call her that again," Harry defended, "And Olly I thought I told you to get out,"

"make me leave," Olly challenged.

"Sorry Lottie we are believing this, Shannon I hope you get your heart broken and stamped on very hard next time you're in a relationship," Eleanor said and they left.

"Now they all hate me," Shannon sobbed.

"No their just being bitches and when they are in a better mood I am sure they will all come to their senses soon," I said.

"And we will stick by you through all of this," Harry said sitting down on Shannon's other side.

"Thanks guys you are my best friends really," Shannon said, "I knew you two would be together,"

"We're not together," harry said after a few moments.

"Don't kid me I know you are," Shannon laughed.

"I'm just going to ignore you now," I told her turning round.

"Sorry Lottie," Shannon apologised.

"It's all good," I said hugging her.

"We better get back to our room," Harry said standing up.

"Yeah bye Shannon see you in the morning," I said and Harry and I walked out the door. We got in the lift and the doors shut.

"Thank you for being nice to Shannon and sticking up for her," I thanked him reaching up and giving him a kiss.

"Your welcome," he said kissing me again.