AUL -19- Bonding 1.0

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook!" He shakes him.
No response..
He brought Kookie like a groom. Jungkook was so cute when he's sleeping. I pinched his cheeks. Taehyung gave me a bad stare.

"Waaah! Kyeoptaaa~" I pinched him again. He just gave me a bad stare. He exited my room and I followed him towards his room.

He put down Jungkook on his bed and face on me. "You may go to your room." He said and exited on his room.

I followed him and grabbed his shoulder to face me. "Hey. You're mad at me?" He just looking down. Wah. I know why.

"Are you--" I didn't continued my sentence because he says something.

"No I'm not! I'm not jealous okay?!" He said to me. Wooah!

"If your not jealous. Why your so defensive?" I raised my right eyebrow and tickle him.

"Stop tickling me." He's laughing.

"Hahaha! No need to be jealous Yeobo. You're cuter than him." I kissed him in his cheeks and wink.

I walked towards my room and I saw he just walking towards the living room. I entered my room and lay on my bed. I'm so tired but happy.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next Morning~

I'm awaken from my alarm. I get my phone from under my pillow. I opened it and it's just Six' o'clock in the morning. Aigoo~ I sat on my bed and tied up my hair like a ponytail. I turned the doorknob of my restroom's door, I opened it and i entered. I got my towel, I decided to take bath in a early morning because it so hot.

After 10 minutes. I put my clothes on, I wore a Spaghetti-strap(sando) and a short-shorts. i brushed my teeth. I exited. I sat on the edge of my bed and put the towel on my head. I'm waiting my hair to be dry. I placed the electric fan on my front so my hair can easy to dry. I brushed my hair and tied it up. I hate it when my hair was on my neck, I felt like I'm so sweaty and sticky.

I exited my room and go to the living room. I saw Jungkook on the living room, he just sat on the sofa.

"Good morning Kookie~" I greeted him as I walked towards the kitchen.

He looked at me and greeted too, "Good morning Noona." He got up from the sofa and walk towards me.

"What are you going to cook? Noona." He asked me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Aahmm. Pancakes noona!" He replied and smiled.

"Okaaay~" I smiled too. "Just sit on the kitchen-table and wait for me." I smiled.

"Arraseo Noona!" He smiled brightly.

I smiled to him too. I faced on the stove. I'm looking for the box, Box a box of a pancakes where the guides are there. Haha! Sorry. It's my first time to cook a pancakes. I'm searching for that booox! I open the cabinet, Oh! There is it! But. I raised my hand to reach the box. But I can't. I need some help.

"Kookie?" I called his name.

"Yes Noona?" He came next to me.

"Can you get the box?" I asked him.

"Sure Noona." He smiled and wink. Waah! Kyeopta!

He raised his hand and searching for the box. Mygosh. I smell his scent his so fragrant. Omo!

"I got it!" He said while holding the pancake box, he gave it to me.

"Thanks, Kookie." I smiled.

"Gwaenchanna, Noona~" He smiled too. I opened the box. I placed a bowl and eggs. I mix the eggs and flour. I followed what the procedures says.

After I cooked, I put the pancakes on the plate. I put the plate on the kitchen table and called Kookie. He sat on front of the plate.

"Thank You, Noona~" He smiled at me and bite a pancake.

"Welcome, Kookie." I smiled to him. I faced on the kitchen sink. I washed all the dishes. After that I looked at Kookie. His still eating. He looks like he wants more.

I go towards Taehyung's room to check if they're sleeping.. I knocked but no ones responds. I turned the doorknob slowly so I'm not going to disturb them. I saw all of them are sleeping, Suga Oppa's arm was on the Jimin Oppa's waist. Jin Oppa was sleeping and his arm was on the JHope Oppa's face. JHope Oppa and Namjoon Oppa was sleeping too and their mouth was opened wide. But someone was missing..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
To Be Continued~ ^__^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Annnnnyeonghaseyo~ Sorry if my english is not good. Please! Just understand it if there's an wrong grammar/wrong korean/wrong sentence. :) Just understand. Cause it's my first time to wrote a fanfic :) Haha!

To those who reads my fanfic. I'm not going to publish another chapter this week or next next week. We're having a vacation in our province. There's no WiFi/Internet. Sorrrrry~ Just Understand :) Thank You! ❤

Saranghae Readers❤ ^___^

vote.comment