i paced back and forth, nervous for what was about to come.

right now i was at the park, meeting chance to discuss the baby.

i couldnt believe i was pregnant by chance, but since i am....i needed to decided if i was going to keep it.

i wanted another baby more than anything, but not right now....especially by chance.

chance made my life hell, so i knew he was going to do nothing but make it worse.

and if he was putting hands on me? he was definitely going to beat my baby.

Chance:Whats up baby(smirks)

i jumped at the sounds of chance voice.

i turned around, seeing chance standing behind me.

Chance:so you decided to be nice now?after all the bull shit??(mad)

Hensley:Im not deciding anything(mad) i just came to tell you something.......

chance:what??(confused)

i took a deep breath.

Hensley:Im pregnant......

chance started to laugh.

Chance:are you serious??(laughs)

Hensley:why the fuck would i be joking about this? i just found out today, I'm 9 weeks along 

chance stop laughing, and started to look nervous.

chance:im about to go back for basketball season, and i have 2 kids already i can't have another

Hensley:well you should've thought about that before you raped me(mad)

chance:What?? you was my girl that won't rape(laughs)

Hensley:it was when you blacked me out and fucked me without me being conscious chance(shedding tears) and don't worry....im not keeping it, just wanted you to know 

i started to walk off, but chance grabbed me.

chance:you aint killing shit(mad) thats my fucking seed.......thats mine........only way you killing it, is if i kill it(mad)

i yanked out chance grip.

Chance:Ill see you in a couple days after i leave practice camp.....you better have a better attitude when you see me

chance grabbed my chin forcefully, and pecked me on the cheek hard.

he then let my face go,and started walking off.

i just stood there, wishing this baby was brysons.....

True to selfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara