i kept writing down on my notepad lyrics, but nun of them seem to fit.

right now i was in my home, in my bedroom writing down lyrics for the first song i was writing for my album, "something tells me".

Harley was in her bedroom sleep, so i decided before she wakes up, i get a head start on this album.

as i was writing down the lyrics., my phone started to ring.

i grabbed it off the desk, and saw it had an UNKNOWN caller ID.

i answered anyway.

phone:You have a collect call from the Miami state prison from "Naomi Banks" will you accept the charges?

as i heard the monitor say that, rage filled my body.

what was this bitch doing calling my phone??

before i could hang up, my phone accidentally pressed accept button.

Naomi:Bryson?? please don't hang up(nervous)

Bryson:fuck you want naomi?(mad)

Naomi wanted to say I'm sorry...i never got a chance to say it

Bryson:Bitch fuck off my phone.....you had all the time in the world to apologize but even if you did i wouldnt accept it....trying to kill my daughter? you lucky i wasnt the one to shoot you(mad)

Naomi:why are you defending that bitch that birth your child?? She's the one who you should be enemies with not me(mad)

i kept laughing because naomi is delusional.

trying to kill my child doesn't come close to anything beef i ever had with anybody.

Bryson:Look if you EVER call my phone again....ill make sure you die in prison ok?(mad)

Naomi:Wow(laughs) fine then....but just to let you know you can hate me all you want.....i hope you have a nice time playing step daddy to Hensley and chance baby(smirks)

as she said that, she hung up the phone.

i paused, thinking what she said was a joke

what the fuck she mean Chance and hensley baby??

Hensley PoV