Chapter Thirty-Four - Overrun

Start from the beginning

"Maybe he's in the castle, Dean." Sam said, frowning as he stared off into the distance.

"Or maybe he's dead in a ditch." John growled, becoming blunt with his worry as he always had. Dean looked at him blankly and John shrugged. "I'm not trying to be harsh, Dean. But there is no way he would have survived out here, we hadn't properly taught him how to hunt yet."

"We can't go into Crowley lands with a legion of soldiers, he will think that we are trying to start a war. It's been weeks, Dean. Maybe we should go back home and try and help from there. The omegas can scout the forests and we can talk to Crowley through messages trying to get permission to enter into his land..."

"My lords!!" A Lone Ranger ran up to them on a large brown shire horse, he was wearing all black and there was a fresh cut upon his face.

"What is it? What's happened?" John asked, straightening up as some soldiers helped the messenger down.

"The kingdom, my lord. It's been overrun with Crowleys men. We tried to fight but..."

"But what? I left enough men there to hold the battlements!" John shouted, already making a move towards his horse.

"We couldn't fight anymore otherwise- otherwise-"

"Otherwise what?" Dean shouted, holding his own horse and preparing to straddle it.

"Otherwise he said he would kill the prince, your highness. Lycan was stood beside him, he seemed dazed. As if he was drugged. He was wearing the crowned prince crown of the kingdom of Hell. He was dressed all in black and-"

"I've heard enough!" Dean said quickly and got onto his horse. "Let's ride."

***

They rode on for days and when they finally got to the kingdom it was overrun with Crowleys men. Deans people were hiding within their houses and the streets were full of Black coated Hellians, or as they were more officially named, Demons.

Deans men cut as many Demons down as they could as Sam, John and Dean all rode hard towards the castle. When they got there they jumped off of their horses and ran towards the doors.

Two demons opened them before they could even get there and seized them roughly, dragging them inside before killing off the soldiers that had followed them. They took John and Sam somewhere else while dragging Dean towards the throne room. Dean struggled in their grip and as soon as the doors to the throne room opened he changed into his wolf and ran towards where Crowley was sat upon his fathers throne.

They were ready for him however and held a long metal leash which they rapped around his head and yanked him away from the throne. Dean yelped loudly as the metal dug into his neck almost strangling him, and he crouched down low, snarling at the demons around him, baring his teeth menacingly.

"Down boy!" Crowley laughed and stood from his throne. Dean finally glanced over his way but his eyes were drawn to the seat beside him. Lycan was sat there, dressed all in black, his face in a sneer and his eyes clouded so badly in such a dark grey that they were almost black.

"You see what has become of your father, my boy?" Crowley asked in a sweet voice to Deans own son. "Omegas do this to alphas. Make them wild and savage. That is why they are so dangerous to our kind. Betas are another problem but they can be more controlled. When omegas have a prince omega to follow, they are uncontrollable. That is why there are no omegas around you see. Your omega father has taken them all and ran away like cowards, leaving all the dirty work to the alphas who are in no state to do so because their minds have been poisoned."

Dean yelped but Lycan stood up angrily, shaking his head and looking at Crowley with such hatred that Deans heart soared with hope. It was quickly shot down however.

"I asked you not to call that omega my father!" He snapped angrily. "As for this one, I see what you mean. My father would never have come bounding in here like some rabid animal. He would have been much more diplomatic. You were right, uncle."

Dean changed back into his human form quickly, realising the mistake he had made but the collar the demons were holding fastened tighter around him.

"Uncle?!" Dean shouted. "Lycan he is not you uncle he's a damn lunatic! Come away from him!"

"No father, Crowley is right. The minds of the alphas in this kingdom have been warped and twisted by the list of omegas. It's time that we got rid of them all."

"Your mind is poisoned son." Dean tried hard to stay calm but he never found that very easy. "CANT YOU SEE HES LYING."

"You see? He would shout at you when you've done nothing wrong." Crowley shook his head and gave a sly smile to Dean but directed his words at Lycan. "What would you have me do with him my prince?"

Lycan thought for a moment, obviously thinking about his decision then sighed sadly, shaking his head.

"Best that you lock him up." He said quietly and the soldiers moved and quickly grabbed a hold of Dean again as he struggled violently to get out of their grip, but it was no use.

"Lock him up?" Crowley smiled delightfully and Lycan nodded sadly again.

"Yes, its for the best. Lock him up until we can cure him off the sickness that the omega gave him."

"THE ONLY SICKNESS MY HUSBAND GAVE ME WAS YOU!" The harsh words were out of his mouth before dean could even have the chance to stop them. Hurt flashed across the young alphas face and he sat down, head his hands while Crowley smiled even more, shaking his head.

"This could not have gone better." He laughed. "Take the crowned prince away and lock him in the dungeons. See to it that he has a meal twice a day but apart from that, do not let him speak to anyone, especially his father and Beta brother. We wouldn't want him to get any ideas now, would we?"

And just like that, the kingdom of Lawrence was overrun but King Crowley and his minions of demons with the distressed Lycan by their side. The young prince didn't really have a clue what was going on, because the drugs that had been given to him were directly from the disease that had spread through the lands all those years ago and had become more obvious as time had gone by.

Lawrence had fallen. Dean was imprisoned. And the jewel of Greece, the most powerful omega on the earth had almost vanished into thin air. Never to be seen again. Or so they thought.