Epilogue

*3rd person POV*

After 7 years from graduating the highschool and getting married,YoonGi and JiMin meet their friends

TaeHyung,JungKook,Jin,HoSeok and NamJoon with his wife.

Recently YoonGi and JiMin adopted a girl and a boy named SooJin and NaHyuk.

They gather at a restaurant to take the dinner together and gossip about those years.All of them beside YoonGi and JiMin left the city.

Tae and Kook have a boy adopted named HongByun and Jin with HoSeok 2 girls.HyeRim and SeulBi.NamJoon's wife gave birth to boy twins.HyunSik and HyunSol.
The kids were playing in the restaurant's playground watched by a staff.

The friends were talking about what happened in their absence.
TaeHyung and JungKook opened a dance school for kids,Jin opened a bakery and HoSeok a cafe.YoonGi became more confident and opened a music school where YoonGi teaches people to play the piano and JiMin how to sing.NamJoon and his wife are both math teachers at university.

After a long talk about the past years the couples decide to leave back home.They are still keeping in touch.It just they can't hang out often.

A/N:HEY GUYS THIS IS THE EPILOGUE.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AN YEAR BUT YEAH.THERE YOU GO.IT SUCKS BUT I WANTED TO WRITE ONE.ALSO ONE OF MY FRIENDS IT'S WRITING A FANFIC WITH VAMPIRE INCEST.IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT WRITE ME.ANDDDD FOLLOW ME ON IG:babi0918cessiej.LOVE!!!!