05

YoonGi's P.O.V

I wake up suddenly from a really weird dream about me and JiMin.

We were on a boat in the middle of a pink lake holding hands and laughing and having a great time.JiMin got up and removed his shirt showing off his perfect abs.I was staring at his abs and then at his face.He was smiling and then told me to remove my shirt too so we can swim.I slowly remove it too showing my flat stomach.We both jumped in the lake.I normally don't know how to swim but somehow in the dream I managed to stay at the surface.We were swimming together.We stopped and JiMin grabbed my face.He kissed me and I kissed back.And then I woke up.I blush at the reminding of the dream.It was so cute.JiMin is that cute in real life as in my dream?May I have a crush on him??

I think about it for 5 minutes and the only thing I can say is:"OMG I HAVE A CRUSH ON JIMIN!!!"I shout out loud forgetting that I have my window opened."I KNEW IT!!"I hear a voice shouting out as well outside.I look there and I see TaeHyung looking at my window."I KNEW YOU LIKE HIM!""SHHH he could hear you.""Don't worry.I'm home alone right now.The guys are at the grocery store.""Come here." TaeHyung runs to my house.I open the door for him and lead him to the couch."So what do you want to talk about?"He asks."Um I want you to help me.""With what?""How can I hide my crush on JiMin from him?""Why to hide?Tell him you like him.""I think he would freak out.""Why?""Because he's a really good looking guy and I bet he's surrounded by thousands of girls.""Yeah.The truth is a lot of girls like him.But-""No buts.I'll let him be happy with his girls.""He's n-"He can't finish his sentence because of his phone buzzing in his pocket.He answers and then leave my house saying he has to go home.We are exchanging goodbyes and then I close my door.

I remember I have to meet JiMin today.I take a shower then I try to pick an outfit.I have on me just a towel on the lower part of my body.I look at a white t-shirt not observing I'm right next to the window.I put on the t-shirt.I pick out some boxers,a pair of black sport pants,a gray hoodie,black vans and a black and green snapback.

I get out the house and meet JiMin.He is smiling since he saw me.I wave at him and he waves back."Hey!"JiMin says excited."Hey."I say shyly."Shall we go?"He asks."You just asked me like we were on a date."We both giggle."Well maybe we are on a date."JiMin says wiggling his eyebrows.I wide my eyes and blush.He laughs and starts walking.I follow him not knowing where the basketball field was.

We are talking small things like what we like and stuff like that.I'm actually really comfortable with JiMin around me.We reached the destination.It's not that far though.He brought his own basketball.

"Wanna play a 1 to 1 game?"JiMin asks."Um sure.But I'm no that good so take me easy."He laughs at my words."You're so innocent.By the way.Did you like what you've seen last night?"He asks referring to the moment I saw his abs."Cause I sure did like what I've seen when you changed now after the shower."JiMin winks at me and I blush redder than a tomato.I hide my face in my hands.I'm so stupid gosh.JiMin hugs me and pats my head."Awww cute YoonGi is blushing?"I nod."It's ok.You saw me I saw you.We are good."I look at him laughing about the situation.JiMin laughs along with me."By the way.Taehyung told me about your crush on me."Great.Thanks TaeHyung.I appreciate it."Yeah about that...""Why didn't you tell me?""Because you are so good looking and all and a lot of girls are around you.Or at least that's what TaeHyung told me about those girls.""Yeah.A lot of girls want me.""See?That's why I didn't tell you.I wanted to let you live happily with one of those girls.""But I like none of them.They are desperate.""Well someday you'll find the one who is your soul mate.""I like none of them because I like you YoonGi."He grabs my face and kisses me.I don't hesitate and kiss him back.The kiss was simple yet full of passion.