16

JiMin's P.O.V

I wake up at the feeling of YoonGi's fingers on my lips. My eyes are still shut by I smile. YoonGi gets up a little."You are not sleeping!"He says shocked. "Of course i'm not." I say laughing. I get up and hug YoonGi and sit back in bed again taking him with me.

We stay like this for 3 minutes or so."Mmmm I'm hungry"YoonGi says."Do you want me to cook?"I ask."I'm probably going to cook for myself.I'm afraid of your cooking skills.The baking are awesome though."He says."Then please let me cook this time."I beg him."Umm..."He looks at me.I pout and he sighs."Ugh fine.Just this time.""Thanks babe."I kiss him and run to the kitchen.I seach for ingredients.I'm trying to do kimbap.While I'm boiling the rice I can feel YoonGi coming behind me.He hugs me from the back.I smile and turn around.He kisses me and I kiss him back.I turn around and continue to cook.

The kimbap is ready and I'm waiting for YoonGi to taste it."Could you like stay away from my face?I can't eat."YoonGi says."Sorry.It's just I really want to know if it's good.""And you will know if you don't stay that close.""Ok."I go back and wait for his respond.He takes a bite and his eyes wide.He spits the food fast and run to the sink to clean his tongue."Oh come on.It's not that bad!"I say."You wanna bet?"YoonGi asked."Try it."I try one and the truth is...it was awful.I go to the sink as well."I'm doing the cooking next time."YoonGi says proud."Deal."

*AT MY HOUSE*

"I still can't believe you and YoonGi..."JungKook says using gestures at the last word."How it was?"TaeHyung asked."Amazing."I say."Pukeu!"HoSeok screams. (Note:if you don't understand this part with amazing pukeu then we can't be friends.)
Everyone is looking at HoSeok."Just because YiXing said that it doesn't mean you can say that too."I say."Kkaebsong."HoSeok says looking at the ground."Jesus...Anyway.Tell us how it happend."TaeHyung says."Actually I'm not comfortable talking about this.I mean it was amazing-""Pukeu!""But...it's personal."You're right."JungKook says."Now if you excuse me I'll go in my room to unpack my stuff."I say and go to my room.

YoonGi's P.O.V

I clean the house because me and JiMin did a lot of dirtiness.Not from what you are thinking.Ya nasty!

*SKIP*

It's 11:57 pm now.I'm in my dorm looking on the window.JiMin's dorm is still lightened.He isn't sleeping yet.

I keep looking at his window.My phone rings.It's JiMin."Hello?""Do you like the view of my dorm?"He says laughing."How did you know??""I keep the lights on for you.I knew you'll watch it.""Wanna do something romantic or so and talk at the windows?"I ask."Hell yeah!"

We hang up and run to our windows."Hey babe."I say with a pitched voice."Sup bae?"JiMin says with a lower voice."Oh em gee babe.Look at your muscles!I would like to squeeze them and you to play with my huge boobs.""I'll smack that ass and you'll call my name.""Ah daddy.Spank me now!"I say and we both laugh.

We keep talking for like 2 hours and the we say our good nights."I love you."JiMin says.I smile and respond."I love you too."