23

YoonGi's P.O.V

Ah.The game day.I can't wait to see JiMin playing.I like how his tank top shows those arms muscles when he throws the ball hehe.

The game starts in 2 hours.The whole school will be there,especially ChoSang.I want to kick her ass so bad,but I don't want to touch her.So gross.

*SKIP TO THE GAME*

The game has been on for 10 minutes and I don't see ChoSang.I hope she doesn't show up.She will look at him,I can bet.I can't understand why she's so popular.Actually I think that just what's between her legs it's popular.

I look at the door seeing people are stil coming.Oh my god.It's HER.What is she wearing?Jesus,it's so shine.Oh look at me I'm an attention whore.What she thinks she is?I bet she wants to be noticed by JiMin.Notice me,JiMin senpai!I'm desperate.Look at me shining butt.It's glamurous.Get lost.He will never notice you.He's mine.

I see JiMin looking at her,but with a disgusted face.I'm glad he doesn't like her either.

Why is she waving at him?Oh my god she's so excited.I'm glad he doesn't wave back.She is so embarrassed.

"He likes me,but he is too concentrate on the game."I hear her saying that.Get lost."Yeah he is totally into me.He told me he used YoonGi just to make me jealous.When he has the opportunity he'll break up with him for me."Holy lemonade.She is such a liar."Oh my god I'm so jealous on you.I want a boy like him in my life too."One of her friends said.Please someone punch her.I can't listen to this anymore.

I get out the gym and walk on the hall.She makes me sick.I know JiMin and he wouldn't do something like that.

I go back in gym and the game is over.JiMin won.I run to him and hug him.

"Congratulation!You were amazing."I say smiling."Thanks babe.Tonight we have a party to celebrate.Wanna come?""Not really.I still don't like people.You can go if you want.""Oh ok.Can I stay at yours until I'm leaving?""Sure."I say and then kiss him.

*AT THE PARTY*

It's been a while since JiMin stopped answering my texts.Am I annoying him?Did something happen to him?I would check him but I don't want to talk or see people.I think he just forgot to reply.I ain't going to be clingy so I'll leave him alone.He's a big boy and he can take care of himself.I'm sure he's fine.

I go to the kitchen to get some snacks.I'm hungry but I don't feel like cooking.I get some crisps and chocolate bars and head to the living room.I watch a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio.He's a very good actor.I don't get why he doesn't get any Oscars.

In the middle of the movie I hear my phone ringing.I get up and go to see what it is.It's a text from JiMin.He sent me a picture?I wait the picture to load.When it's done I remain in shock.It's him kissing HyoSang.