03

YoonGi's P.O.V

Well I said hi.Now what?I smile so he doesn't think I'm mean."Um...My friends and I think we all should have a dinner tonight.Would you like to come?"JiMin says while pointing to his yard where his friends are.They wave at me and I wave shyly back."Well?"I look around.It would be nice if I know more people."Y-yeah sure."God What did I do?"Great.Come at us' at 6:00 pm."He winks at me and smile.I blush a little."Ok.Bye..."I say almost whispering.He leaves and I close the door.Even his back is attractive.What the hell did I just say?Whatever.I just managed to have a conversation!I can't believe this.But wait.What will I do at the dinner?FROM NOW ON I'M FUCKED UP!

I call NamJoon right now."Hey NamJoon...""What happened?""Umm...nothing I just wanted to see when you come.""Just now I stopped the car.""Great.The door is opened.Come in my living room like right now.""Why?""Just come here."I hear the door opening and running steps."What's wrong?"NamJoon says worried."Well.This neighbor came to my door...and I kinda had a conversation with him...and at 6 I go to his house for dinner...""WHAT??ARE YOU INSANE?""I KNOW I'M DUMB NOW I HAVE TO GO THERE AND TALK TO THEM WHAT I DID??""Ok I got this.Until then I'll give you some advices so you can talk a little.""Thanks NamJoon."

The next hours we talked about what should I do and what should I say.I think I got this.I just hope I'll manage to say these words.I'll do my best.I would actually like to be friends with that JiMin.Maybe even with the others but especially with JiMin.The hell is wrong with me?

I'm in my room trying to find a nice outfit to wear for dinner.I chose a pair of black ripped jeans,a black t-shirt with a white skull,a black zipped up hoodie with the number 46 on the back,a black beanie and black and white sneakers.I brush my teeth and hair and go to JiMin.Eh and the other but more JiMin plEASE SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING.I mean yeah he's cute as fuck and stuff but why would I like him?I'm 100% I'm straight.No.5000% sure I'm straight.It's impossible to like him.It's not normal.

On the really short way to JiMin I was thinking about the possibility of liking him.First of all I don't even know him,and second he's guy.So they are low chances.I feel better now.Actually not but I'll pretend everything is ok.  

I'm in front of the door thinking if I should do it or not.I knock.There's no going back...Uhh I hate myself.The guy with orange hair opened the door.He smiles at me and I smile back.Not the person I've been waiting but it's ok."hey.I'm TaeHyung.I guess you're YoonGi."I shake my head in meaning of yes."Come in."I obey and enter their house.It's more bigger than mine and looks amazing."This way."TaeHyung leads me to the kitchen.There were JiMin and the other guys."Hey YoonGi!"JiMin says loud."Heeey."I say."Oh this is HoSeok..."Jimin points to the guy with dark blond hair"and this is JungKook,TaeHyung's boyfriend."now points to the dark purpled hair.JungKook blushes and smiles to the ground.They both wave at me and I wave back.TaeHyung sits next to JungKook,and HoSeok by himself at the end of the table."So.Um.Where do I sit?"I say it not sounding mean."Next to me."JiMin winks at me.I blush a bit and sit on the chair next to him.

"TaeHyung cooked.Do you like it?"JiMin whispers to me while the other 3 are having a conversation.I shake my head in meaning of yes."Why do you barely speak?You know we are not bad guys.""Yeah.But I'm really shy.I'm afraid I'll say something stupid."I whisper to JiMin."Like what?""I don't know like kiss me or something random like th-"I can't end my sentence because JiMin pecked me on the cheek.I look at him in shock but he eats his food like nothing happened.My eyes wide at his action."W-what was that?"