24

JiMin's P.O.V

I wake up in a strange bed.It's not mine.What's happening?I look at the clock and see it's already the noon.Is someone next to me.I can't see who is she because of the hair.I move the hair off her face and I see.It's HyoSang!Why is she naked??Why am I naked too??Oh god please tell me I'm dreaming.

"HyoSang!!"I scream in her face to make sure I'm waking her up."Mhm.Ne oppa?"She says innocent.I'm about to puke."What happened last night?""Oh you don't remember?I'm sure I'm going to remember it my whole life.""We did it?"I ask and she nods smiling."But h-how?""Last night you were partying and drinking so much you couldn't stay on your own feet.I came to you and we started dancing and I kissed you,you kissed me back and I took a photo to remember this moment.I took you to the bedroom to sleep a bit but you insisted you're fine.I was sitting on you and after that you know what happened."She tells me and I stay in shock the whole time.How could I do something stupid like that??

I check my phone and see 23 missed calls from YoonGi.I think he's worried.I call him back few times but he doesn't respond.I'll send him a text.I open the text app and I see something shocking.A photo of me kissing HyoSang was sent to YoonGi.I think that's why he doesn't respond.I send him a text "YoonGi,please answer.I swear I can explain.Please let me say what I have to say.I can't say through texts.It's too much to say.Please answer please please please." I'm waiting his reply. "We have nothing to talk about anymore.We are done.Don't ever talk to me again.I hate you so much.Thinking I will see you daily makes me sick.I trusted you and you done this to me.Goodbye Park JiMin." What did I do??I have an headache and the person I love most hates me.This causes me to cry.I don't care where am I.I'll just go back home.

"Why are you crying oppa?"HyoSang asked me.Great.I almost forgot she's in here too."Well thanks to you I've lost the person I love the most.Thank you a lot.""No need to thank me.So are you single now?Do you want a girlfriend?I can be that one?"She says really desperate."You know what?I've been nice to you and you destroyed my life.I'm sick of you and your attitude.So fuck off.Get out of my life.I swear that if you do something again to me and YoonGi I'll make your life miserable and you'll beg me on your knees to help you and I'll refuse."

She gets scared by my threating and hides herself under the blanket.I get dressed and leave the house where the party was held and head home.

*SKIP HOME*

"You did what??"JungKook asks screaming? "it wasn't me actually.It was the alcohol.""I don't want to hear more.But what YoonGi said?"JinSeok says.I show them the text he sent me."Wooow.That's bad dude.Go and talk to him." HoSeok says."I can't.He doesn't want to talk to me again.""I'll talk to him if you want.""Oh TaeHyung you're my escape.Please tell him what happened and explain it.""No.You''ll tell him what happened.I just go to make sure he will talk to you.""That's good too.I just hope it works."

With that I leave the house.I need YoonGi back.