08

YoonGi's P.O.V

I wake in the arms of JiMin.He is still sleeping.I look at his sleeping face.Gosh he's so cute.I want to kiss every inch of his face.I can't resist the urge and I start to kiss his jaw,his cheeks,the nose,the forhead and even the lips.When I kissed his lips the moved his face and waked up.

"You couldn't resist till I wake up.Huh?"JiMin smirks.
"Good morning to you too."I say with sarcasm.
Hey smile and mess my hair."Good morning."He kiss my head and get up."Where are you going?"I ask confused."To the bathroom.When I wake up I like to take a shower as soon as possible.""Oh ok.""If you want you can join me."He wiggle his eyebrows.What a fuckboy."No thanks.I'll stay here.""Ok.I'll be back soon.Don't miss me too much."JiMin winks."Don't worry I won't."I say and he makes an offended face.We couldn't help but laugh anyway.

I get up and go to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast.Suddenly my phone rings.
"Hello?"I answer."Hey YoonGi.How are you?""Oh NamJoon.I'm good.Why are you calling?""Well I have good news.I mean good for me.""About?""Um do you remember that girl from P.E class?""SunHee?""Yeah.You know I've been talking to her and stuff and...""And what?""She's now my girlfriend and we are going on a date tonight.""Oh my god NamJoon that's great.Where are you taking her?""The problem is I don't know.That's why I called you.""Oh I know.Take her to Chocholate Cake Cafe.That's a good place because you can drink something and eat cakes and you don't have to pay a lot.""Yeaaah that's a really good idea.Thanks.""You're welcome."With that we hang up.

I started to cook and someone hugged me from behind.I turn around and see JiMin.He is wearing a tank top and a pair of long shorts.I hug him back and he kiss my cheek.I smile and turn again to cook.But I couldn't because JiMin turned me around and kissed me softly.I was surprised but I kiss him back.I pulled back and he pout."I have to cook.""Cook later.All I want to eat are your lips."He kiss me again but I pull back."Sit down."I command and he do as I said.

I finish to cook and give JiMin his plate.We ate in silence.JiMin looks thinkful.What is he thinking about?

"YoonGi.I have to ask you something.""Ask.""Would you like to go on a date with me?"I smile."Of course."I answer and JiMin smiles.His smile is the cutest smile I've ever seen."I'll pick you up tonight at 8.Is it ok?""Perfect."

We spent 4 more hours together then he left.Now I'm thinking about the date.I can't believe.I should think about what to wear.I don't even know where are we going.I will wear a long large white t-shirt,a black pair of jeans,a red flannel tied on my waist and a black beanie.That's perfect.

JiMin's P.O.V

I'm in my living room with my friends telling them everything.Without the part with pranks.JungKook is still mad.They all went in awe.

"And now what?"TaeHyung asked?"Tonight we are going on a date."I say proud.They all yelled ooooooh."Where are you taking him?"JungKook asked."I'll tell you but don't tell YoonGi.It's a surprise."They nod and I tell them the plan.

*SKIP*

I'm in front of YoonGi's house.I have in my hand a bouquet of roses.I wear a black t-shirt,black jeans and a black snapback.

I knock and YoonGi open the door.He smiles as he sees the flowers.He puts the flower in water and we leave.