12

JiMin's P.O.V

I wake up thinking about YoonGi.Today will be the best day of my life.Or the worst.But mostly the best.

*SKIP TO THE DATE*

Me and YoonGi are at a nice cafe.We are eating some cakes and chatting a little bit.

I plan to ask him in 3 minutes.I get ready and prepare my text in my mind.

I take out a rose and hand it to YoonGi.He takes the rose blushing and smiling.He smells it and look at me with shining eyes."I have something important to ask you."I say looking everywhere but at YoonGi."Yeah?""I've been waiting for this moment for a month already.I fell for you the moment our eyes met for the first time.My heartbeat increase everytime I look at your beautiful face and my legs are melting when I touch your soft skin.This month was the best time and I want the rest of my life to be the best with you.So would you make me the happiest man alive and be my boyfriend?"I say with powerful emotion in my voice.

I look at YoonGi waiting for an answer.His eyes are wet.Oh my god he's crying.He shakes his head in yes.I smile and take his hand."I thought you'll never ask me."He says smiling.I bite my bottom lip and looking at the ground.

*SKIP AT HOME* LOL A LOT OF SKIPS IN THE LAST TIME SORRY

YoonGi's P.O.V

"And he asked me to be his boyfriend."I say at the phone to NamJoon."And you said yes?""Of course.I really like JiMin and I want to spend my entire life with him.""I'm happy for you,YoonGi.JiMin is a really nice guy and you deserve someone who truly loves you.I can tell he loves you like crazy."NamJoon says seriously."Yeah.I know.I'm lucky to have him.Oh by the way.You told me 2 days ago about a girl HyoShin that you 2 were going on a date.How it went?""It was good but she's kinda clingy.I mean we are not even dating and she wants to know my phone password and tell her who I'm talking to.""Sounds sick.How can someone be so desperate?""I don't know.But I'll never go on a blind date.ChunJeon will regret he sent me this crazy girl.""Oooh that sucks for him."

JiMin's P.O.V

"And then I asked him if he wants to be mine."I say to the guys."And he said yes?"HoSeok asked."No.He said potatoes are life.Of course he said yes.Can't you tell it on my happy as hell face?"Sometimes this guys is so dumb oh my god."Iiiiii now we can all hang out as couples and stuff."JungKook says excited."Why are you so feminine?"TaeHyung asked."Whe do I still love you?"JungKook says offended."Good question.""1-0 for me."JungKook says and TaeHyung kiss him.

"Ah I'm already done with these 2."HoSeok says."Oh shut up.I've already seen you and JinSeok."JungKook says as TaeHyung still kissing him.

"I'll be in my room.Adios."I say and leave.

I throw myself on the bed and watch the celling smiling and thinking of YoonGi.This was the best moment of my life.I'm really lucky to have someone as YoonGi.I can feel he loves me a lot.