01

YoonGi's P.O.V

Last night I asked NamJoon if he can help me with my shyness.He said he would come today so we have more time.It's 10:30 am now.Namjoon is coming in 2 hours.I have time to take a shower and prepare something to eat.

I hop in the shower after I find some decent clothes to wear.I pick a white t-shirt,some black long shorts,a black hoodie and a black cap.Yes,I like black a lot.The shower took 30 minutes and now I try to find something to cook.I guess I'll cook ramen.It's NamJoon's favorite food.I have one hour left.I should hurry .I cook fast so I have time to clean.

Everything it's done and I have 10 minutes left.I think I will watch TV to kill these minutes.

They passed really fast and I hear my bell ringing.I hurry and open the door to see my best friend...um...and a stranger next to him??What's going on?

"Hey  YoonGi!"NamJoon hugs me and I still don't know what it's with this guy here."Um...hey...who is him?"I ask confused."Oh.He's JinSeok.He's one of my friends and I asked him if he can help us.""Hi"JinSeok says with a smile on his face".I say nothing but smile and wave."I think that if we practice with someone you just met it will help you with your problem."NamJoon says pointing to JinSeok."And don't worry.I'm a really nice guy."I look at JinSeok and shake my head in meaning of understanding."Oh I almost forgot.I cooked ramen and-"I don't even end my sentence and NamJoon is already in kitchen.Thank you for letting me with this total stranger.I have to go in the kitchen with JinSeok.I'm kinda stressed.We say nothing on the way.How NamJoon already served himself I put some ramen in my bowl and in JinSeok's.We eat in silence.An awkward one.I'm feeling so weak when I stay next to a stranger.

We ate and now are on the couch.I'm face to face with JinSeok.NamJoon is on the chair watching us 2.

"Ok.So we will try to have a conversation.I'll ask you questions and you have to answer."JinSeok says with a warm voice.I shake my head in meaning of understanding."Great.Let's start with the beginning.Hi."I look at the NamJoon and he give me the "go ahead" look."H-Hi"I say quite.Damn why am I so shy?"Um...good for the first time.But you have to say it louder."JinSeok assures me.He says hi again."Hi."I say it louder but still quite."Better,but try even more louder.""Try one more time."

For the rest of the day we practiced the "hi" thing.It was horrible.I suck at conversations.Now I'm alone.It's 7:33 and I'm in my bed thinking about the day I'll have to interact with people without sounding stupid.I don't know why I'm so shy.I can't have neighbors.I'll die in the house if I hear them.I hope they are isolated persons and won't come to talk to me.

NamJoon said him and JinSeok would be back tomorrow at the same hour.It's a lot of work with me.I will totally fail it.I have to grow some courage in my stupid heart.

*After a week and a half*

It's been one week and a half and all I cans say it's H-Hi I'm Y-YoonGi.And it's awful.The worst part is:THE HOUSE IS READY SOONER  AND TOMORROW THE NEIGHBORS ARE COMING.I heard they are 4.4 GUYS IN THE HOUSE NEXT TO MINE!I'm going to die.I swear.Please get me out of here I don't wanna meet them.