26

JiMin's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since "the incident" happened and YoonGi still doesn't want to take me back.I'm feeling miserable for what I've done,but now I can't take it back.I need to think of something to do for him that will make him instantly come back to me.It has to be romantic,big and special.I'll take him on a trip.He will think it's a trip but actually it's a date.I'll prepare anything.It will be perfect.

*SKIP*

I convinced YoonGi to come with me,but he's suspicious.I didn't tell him where we're going.

"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." "Why?" "Just because." "Please tell me where are we going." "Gosh.you're like a child." I say chuckling.He pouts and watches on the window.

I'm glad he accepted to give me a chance as being friends.I just hope we can be together too.

"When are we arriving?" "Soon." "Why it takes so long?" "Because it's a trip.Trips are long." "Hm." "You know what else is long?" I say smirking. "STOP BEING SO NASTY.I SWEAR TO GOD!" He shows me the finger trying to look scary.I bite his finger for a short term.He takes his finger away from me and fake sobs. "Oh come on.Stop playing.You're not a baby." I say and he pouts."But I want to be a baby." He sticks his tongue out."Then you could be my baby."I say and see with the edge of my eye how he smiles for a bit but don't show anything that could tell I saw it.

My heart skips a beat as I think about having any little chance to get him back.I'll take any chance to make him fall for me again.

"YoonGi~" "Yes?" "What are you listening to?" "Oh.It's an australian band.I don't think you've heard of them." "What's its name?" "5 seconds of summer." "I think I've heard of them.It's theirs that song:She looks so perfect standing there/In my american apparel underwear/And i know now/That I'm so down?" "Yeah yeah.It's probably the most known song of them." "Oh.What other songs do they have?" "I am glad you've asked.So-" He started to list me some of their songs.I wasn't paying attention though because I was so concentrate on his face talking about them with so much passion.I miss this."-and this one is my favorite.Its name is Castaway.It's such a masterpiece."He presses on the phone screen and the music starts to play.His eyes sparkle as lip syncing the whole song.He knows it by heart.To be honest he has a good taste in music and the song was awesome.I was listening careful the lyrics.It was so deep and meaningful.It's kinda sad.Two people in love being apart.This is like us.But I'm not going to say anything about this.As the song ends he looks at me with a smile on his face."Sooo?" "So what?" "Do you like the song?" "To be honest,it's a great song.You always knew what a good song is.The lyrics is perfect,the instrumental is awesome,their voices are really good.They are talented." He squeals a bit. "If you want I can show you more songs of them." "I would love to hear them." We both smile and the rest of the trip is filled with good songs.

"Alright we are here." I say and get out the car.YoonGi looks around.

"Wow!~"