13

YoonGi's P.O.V

It's been 3 months since JiMin asked me to be his boyfriend.And this time was the time of my life.He is so lovely and kind and sweet.Gosh he's the best boyfriend someone could have.And I'm lucky he's mine.

Now JiMin is in Incheon for a basketball match.He is a good player and I'm sure his team will win.I've been at some of his matches and he did really good.

In this time he's gone we talk on Skype.It's really cute when you 2 are apart but the distance doesn't matter because you love each other.

"In 2 days I'll be there and I'll hug you really really tight.I miss you."JiMin says through the camera."Awww I miss you too.I can't wait you to be back.I need your hug so bad.""Anything else tou want?"He says while wiggling his eyebrows."A Christmas present.If you show up at my door with bare hands I'll kick you."I joke knowing he wants kisses."That's not what I wanted to hear.But I'll spoiler you and tell you what you have for Christmas.""OMG WHAT?""I'm your present."He says and throw his arm in the air like a diva."That's all what I need."I smile."Don't forget the mistletoe."He says and pouts."I'll have a mistletoe at every inch in the house so we can kiss everywhere.""Yeaaah that's what I want to hear."He says excited."You're such a fuckboy.For this I'm going to have no mistletoe.""You know I'll kiss you anyway."We both smile.I look at the ground."Hey what's wrong?"JiMin asks worried."Nothing.It's just I really miss you and even these 2 days sounds like forever to me.I wish you would be here right now.I want to hug you and kiss you and hold your hand and watch bad TV shows eating junk food.""Don't worry.I'll be there sooner then you think."He says looking at me through the camera with lovely eyes."I smile and nod.Gosh he's so sweet."I don't know what I did in a past life to deserve such a perfect boyfriend as you.""I'm not perfect.""But that's how I see you.""Don't make the things more complicated.I want to hug you soooo bad now and you just make it more difficult to me to control myself."He says bitting his bottom lip.

*AFTER 30 MINUTES*

I gotta go now.The coach wants us to sleep a lot and be fresh for tomorrow."JiMin says."Ok.Call me when you're free.I can't wait to see you.""Me neither.But don't worry.I told it will pass fast.""Easy to say hard to do.I miss you like crazy.""Me too.And I promise I'll make you the best present.""I don't need a present.I need just you.""Aww.You'll have me.But I'll still buy you something.Now I really have to go.I love you soooo much.""I love you too.Bye bye."I smile and wave at the camera."Byeee."He waves and blows me a kiss.He hang up after.

I put the laptop on his place and go to the bed.I blush thinking about JiMin.I put the blanket on and try to go to sleep.It takes me a lot because I keep thinking about the day JiMin will be back.