18

YoonGi' P.O.V

I haven't been sleeping last night.It's stressful thinking I will meet my boyfriend's parents.It's the first time I've been in a relationship and I don't know what should I say?Does his parents know about me?About us?How should I introduce myself:Hello.Nice to meet you.I'm YoonGi.JiMin's boyfriend?Or Hello Ms. And Mrs. Park.I'm Min YoonGi.It's a pleasure to meet you?"AGGHHH." I scream in frustration with my pillow covering my face.Tomorrow I'll go to Busan.I've never been there but JiMin told me is a beautiful place."I'VE SHOULD SAID NO.I'M SO FREAKING DUMB JESUS CHRIST!!"I screamed without realizing my window is open.I hope JiMin didn't heard that.I screamed loud enough though.

JiMin's P.O.V

"I'VE SHOULD SAID NO.I'M SO FREAKING DUMB JESUS CHRIST!!"I heard that coming from YoonGi's dorm.Say no to what?I hope he doesn't talk about coming with me at Busan.I think I should talk with him.I pressured him and that's not fair.I'll talk with him right now.

I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth and hair.I put on the first pair of shoes I find.

I knock at his door and wait.Hm weird.He doesn't responds.I knock again but again no answer.I remember he gave me a copy of the key so I can go in every time I want.

I go up silently.He was talking on the phone with someone.I think it's NamJoon.I hide after the wall and listen carefully to his conversation.

"I said yes...I'm really scared about that...Of course I said yes.He's my boyfriend.If I don't have parents then it doesn't mean he can't see his...I'm stressed as hell.I want to make a good impression.What if they don't like me?...Ok I'll try to calm down.Thank you...Alright bye."YoonGi hang up and sighs.I don't waste time anymore and walk in the room.

"YoonGi?""Ahhh you scared me.Why are you here?"He said nervous."Umm we have to talk.""What's the matter?"YoonGi asks worried."I've heard what you said to NamJoon about going to Busan-""Yeah about that-""No.Listen to me.It's my fault.I pressured you.You don't have to do this if you don't want.I just wanted to spend the Christmas with the people I love the most.And I really love you.So I'll stay here this Christmas.Plus it's our first Christmas as a couple and I want to spend it with you.I guess I'll see my family next year or something haha."I said it kinda nervous."No you don't have to do this.You can spend the whole year with me.The family is more important.""Yeah but Christmas is a special holiday.I want to live this moment with you.To feel the love in the Christmas time."I say and he looks everywhere worried.He lets his head down and sighs."So you will be stubborn and will stay here with me?Doing boring things?Far away from your family?""Yeah that's my plan.""You're such a kid.I don't want you to be far from your family.I know how much you love them.I'm no-""Yeah I love them but-""Let me finish.I'm not mental healthy if I tell you this but,I'll go with you.Now I want for real.Maybe I'll speak proper for once in my life and make them like me."YoonGi says smiling.That's a sincere smile I see.I smile back and hug him."Thank you."I say burring my face in his neck."No problem.Ahh what I'm doing for you.""I love you~""I love you too."He says and I peck his lips many times.

We spend the entire day packing for the trip.Gosh it's going to be amazing.