14

YoonGi's P.O.V

2 days passed by really slow.But here I am at the train station waiting for my boyfriend.His train should be here in 3 minutes.I can't wait anymore.I want him right now.

The train is here.A lot of people get down,but no one is JiMin.I look for him but I don't see him.Did he lose his train?Suddenly someone hugs me from behind and turns me around.Was no other than JiMin."JIMIN!!"I scream as I jump in his arms.I kiss him hard."I missed you sooo much."I say excited."I missed you too."He said smiling.I keep kissing him.

*SKIP*

We are on my couch.I stay on JiMin's lap hugging him tight.I burry my face into his neck.We stay in silence.Not an awkward one.Gosh I missed his scent.I kiss his cheek and hug him tighter.

"JiMin..."I call him quietly."Yes?""I'm happy you're in last here.I missed your touch."I say and JiMin smiles.He kiss me and I kiss him back.I'm so happy I can feel his soft lips again.

The next 5 minutes are filled with sweet kisses and cute moments.

After that we decide to watch a movie.We pick Sinister.

The film begin and we cuddle on the sofa.We have some snacks and ice cream.

I hide in the back of JiMin every scary scene.He holds me tight knowing I'm scared.I love horror movies but I can't watch them.

The movie is over.I wasn't that scared of a movie my entire life.JiMin kisses my head assuring me everything is ok and I don't have anything to be scared of.I smile and hug him burring my face in his chest.So warm and safe.

After long discution about what should we eat even though is kinda late.We are really hungry.

We make pancakes.While I was doing the mix,JiMin threw flour on my face.And this lead us into a food fighting.

We throw eggs and flour to each other.

After a while we decide to continue our pancakes.

We done our pancakes and then take a shower.We are really dirty.

"YoonGi..."JiMin calls me from the shower."Yes?What's wrong?"I say worried."Join me please.""Really?I thought it's something important.""It is important.Pleeeease.""Umm...I'm not ready to get naked in front of you.""But I'm your boyfriend.You have nothing to be afraid of."He says sweet.

I bite my bottom lip thinking about JiMin's naked body."Ok.I come in."I get in the bathroom.JiMin was smiling.I blush at the sight of JiMin's body.It was perfect.I take off my clothes slowly.In last I'm naked and I get in the shower.I'm feeling weird to be naked in front of someone.I always wanted to take some riscs but I was too scared.Screw my shyness.

The water is warm.I wash my hair first and then my body.Suddenly I feel JiMin's hands in my waist.He turns me around and kisses me.I kiss him back without hesitation.He licks my lips asking for permission.I let him in and his tongue is in a battle for domination with mine.I play with his hair nicely and lovely.

I break the kiss and look at him while catching my breath."JiMin...do you remember when you asked me...if I want to...""Yeah?""Let's do it here.""Are you sure?"He asks with widen eyes.I nod.He smiles and continues to kiss me.It's going to be magic.