27

YoonGi's P.O.V

"Wow..." That's all I can say in this moment.I have no words to describe it.We are into a forest.The trees have no leaves so you can see the sky.It is pretty late and the stars are up.On the branches are wire lights with different colors.It's a big space between some trees but is filled with pillows and blankets.On the opposite part with the pillows is a big white screen and a projector.JiMin takes something from the trunk and comes to me. "Nice.huh?" He asks smirking.Aish this guy is really something.I know what he tries to do.I have to stay strong.But I'm curious what's going on with that projector.Are we watching a movie or something?

"Yeah it's super cool actually.But what are these for?" I show pointing to the projector and the screen. "You'll see.Sit on the pillows while I prepare anything." I do as he said.It takes him few minutes to open the projector and fix it so we can have the best view of what are we going to watch.

The movie starts.But it wasn't actually a movie.It was a video with the photos we took in Busan and what we filmed on our dates.This brings me so many good memories I miss a lot.As we watch it I feel few tears rolling down my cheeks.I wish I could trust him again as much as I trusted him before that incident.He looks at me worried. "W-what happened?Is something wrong?Do you want me to stop it?" I just shake my head and start to cry harder. "Please tell me what's wrong." "I-is just t-that...I really miss these moments." JiMin hugs me and starts crying too. "I miss them too.Please come back to me.I can't stand this.I can't stand the fact we are not a couple anymore." "JiMin,I hate it too.I miss you like crazy.But I can't take you back.I can't trust you again.If you did it one time who knows if you're going to do it again or not?" I say sniffing. "I won't do it.I promise.I love you too much to loose you one more time." "You said you love me too much to loose me before that happened too.It could happen once again." "But I swear I'm not going to do it.I'll be careful next time.No.I have no reason to be careful because I'm not going to go at parties anymore.I'll stay home with you." "JiMin-ah,you don't have to do this just because of me.I'm not going to destroy your popularity." "I don't give a flying factory about my popularity.All I want is you.Your love,your touch,your attention." "I-I will think about it.I'll give you the answer at the end of the anything-is-this." "A date.It's a date."

We spend few more hours talking and watching the stars. "The sky is beautiful." "Yeah.It really is." I say smiling. "Do you know what else is beautiful?" He says while looking at me. "Me.I know.Thanks." I say flipping my imaginary long hair. "Can you stop ruining every pick up line?!I'm trying to be romantic right here." "Aww little JiMinnie wants to be romantic.How cute." I say in awe and pinch his cheek. "You're cute." He winks. "Tell me something I don't know." "Stop iiit!" He whines. "No-"

Before I could finish my sentence he kisses me softly cupping my cheeks with his hands.I stare a bit at him but close my eyes and kiss him back with the same passion.