07

JiMin's P.O.V

I can't belive I have the chance to spend the night with YoonGi.

I get in the room he planned to stay.I guess it's his living room.There is a beige couch in the middle of a big white carper,in front of it is a coffee table with snacks on it and down a box with movies.I think he spends a lot of time watching TV.The living room is quite huge so it has some furniture,flowers,family photos and even some lifting weights.

"Sit on the couch.I have to bring something."YoonGi commands.I do how he say and wait.

He comes back after 2 minutes with 2 pillows and 2 blankets.He also has Nutella,crisps,candy and more junk food.I'll have to work out extra after this night.

"So do you want to play something?"He asks."Umm...truth or dare?""I call it interogation and torture but sure."He says with a serious face but we both start laughing.

"Who's first?""Rock paper scissors?"I ask and he accept it."Ok.At 3.1...2...3!"We both show our choice.I have paper and he has rock."I'm the first.So truth or dare?"I ask smiling."Truth.""When was your first kiss?"I wiggle my eyebrows and he blushes."Today..."He says."I'm your first?"I ask proud."Yeah."He smiles while bitting his bottom lip."Let's move one.Truth or dare?"YoonGi asks."Dare.""I dare you to show me the funniest face you can make."It wasn't the dare I've been waiting for but let's do it.I pout the bottom lip,cross the eyes and maked my nose weird.He started laughing and I swear he has the cutest laugh."Now you.""Truth or dare?""Truth.""You already said truth.""So what?""Well.If I was your first kiss,would you like me to be your second too?""Mmmmaybe.""Yes or no there's no inbetween.""Fine yes.""I knew it.You ask.""Truth or dare?""Truth.""Have you ever had a girlfriend or a boyfriend?""Does that times in kindergarden where you've had a 10 minutes of relationship counts?""No."YoonGi says laughing."Then I've had a girlfriend once but nothing serious.I was with her because I felt bad for her.""Why?""She was a really nice girl but was too shy to talk to guys.And I've heard she likes me so after 2 months I asked her out and it turned to be a great date.I was her boyfriend for 3 months and then I told her I like guys and she dumped me.""I'm sorry.""You don't have to be sorry.She was kinda clingy that's why I told her about my true self.Anyway.Truth or dare?""Dare."He says kinda nervous.This is my moment."I dare you to kiss me for 3 whole minutes."I smirk.He sighs but smile anyway.He leans towards me and smash our lips.I don't hesitate and kiss him back.After 3 minutes I felt dissapointed.This was the best kiss I could ever ask for.

Time passes playing another games like:Guess the body part,Monopoly,Rock paper scissors and more.

It's 12:34 am and we are watching a horror movie.I like horror movies buy I can't watch them.Somehow we ended up cuddling on the sofe.I'm not complaining about it though.Eating snacks while watching the movie made it less scary.I don't know why.

YoonGi's head is on my chest so it's his hand too.I'm with one arm under my hand and one hugging YoonGi.After the end of the movie he gets up and turn off the CD player."Aren't you tired?"I ask."No.I'm fine.Do you?""Nah I'm good.So what's next?"I ask and he looks at me with an excited face."Let do our nails!""Why would we do ou- wait first of all why do you even have nail polish?""Because I want to be fabulous."He imaginary flips his hair.I look confused."I was kidding you dummy.Let's do some calling pranks."He says smacking my arm."Let's phone prank JungKook.He gets really angry when is pranked."I say excited."Yeaaah.But we don't have to laugh loud after.He'll hear us.""Ok.And what should we say?""Count on me."

I give him my phone and he calls JungKook.

"Hello?"JungKook says sleepy.
"Uh David?"YoonGi asks with a pitched voice.
"No.This is JungKook."
"David don't make fun of me.I know it's you."YoonGi louder his voice.
"Who are you?"
"Huh.Who am I?.WHO AM I?I GAVE YOU 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE AND YOU ASK ME WHO AM I?YOUR WIFE.IT'S 2 AM AND YOU'RE NOT HOME.THW FOOD IT'S COLD AND I'M WAITING FOR YOU IN THE KITCHEN.BRING YOUR ASS HOME."YoonGi says loud as his voice is still pitched.
"You're crazy.I'm not David."JungKook rise his voice as well.
"Don't lie to me David.Are you with the sidechicks again?"
"What the hell is a sidechick?!"
"Say:Honey I'm home with a lower voice when I show you the hand."YoonGi whispers in my ear and I nod.
"Come home David I mis-"He shows me the hand."Honey I'm home!"
"Oh nevermind you're not David.Bye.Enjoy the lasagna."And he hangs up.We burst out of laughing.This was the best prank I've ever seen.We did 7 more pranks and we decided to go to sleep.

Now I'm on the couch next to YoonGi cuddling again.I'm the big spoon of course.We fall asleep after a long day of fun.I'll never forget this day and most important the best kisses of my life.