11

*3 WEEKS AFTER THE SCHOOL STARTED*

YoonGi's P.O.V

Going to school with JiMin is really cool,we have the same classes,we are desk mates,we go home together and stuff,but it's a thing I don't like.All those girls drooling at the sight of JiMin.Girls back,he's mine.Not really actually.We are not a couple yet.I'm waiting him to ask me,I'd faint asking him.He's braver then me.I'm just afraid he will take too long and he finds another boy.He knows I like him,he likes me,why is it so complicated?

*LUNCH TIME*

Me and JiMin are waiting for our friends.They are always late.JiMin looks at me with a smile and holds my hand under the lunch desk.I look at our hands then at JiMin smiling as well.

After one minute we see JungKook,HoSeok,JinSeok and TaeHyung coming to us.Sad thing NamJoon is not here anymore.His parents were transfered at work in Busan so he left.He promised he will be back on breaks and we will keep in touch the whole time.

"Give me your lunch,freak!"Someone puts his hand on my shoulder and screams in my ear.I say nothing and give him my lunch."See ya tomorrow.Next time put 2 cakes."He laughs and try to leave but JiMin gets up."WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?""Woooo the new guy it's brave huh?Well I guess I have to take your meal too.""You wish.""And what will you do,shortie?"Oh no he didn't.JiMin punches the bully really hard making his nose hurt and bleed.JiMin takes my lunch from the guy and give him back.

"Thank you.""No problem.But next time don't be so weak.""It's easy for you.You're strong.I'm afraid of anything.""So it means now I'm your bodyguard.Would you like to have a love affair with your bodyguard?"He wiggles his eyebrows."You pervert."I push him soft and laugh.

We continue our meal till the bell ring.

*MATH CLASS*

I can't pay attention to the class.JiMin's hand is on my leg going up and down.I kinda like it but I'm feeling strange doing it in the class.

After 5 minutes JiMin gives me a note.I open it and it says:Be ready for tomorrow.I have something for you.I look at him and then write him back:What is it?He pass me another note:You'll see.Dress nice as always ;) This little fucker.

*AT HOME*

I'm still thinking about tomorrow.What it could be?Another date?He shows me another guy so he can get rid of me and having a relationship with another guy?I'm excited and scared at the same time.

JiMin's P.O.V

Tomorrow is the day.I've been waiting for this one month but I'm ready.Tomorrow all my dreams come true.I can't wait.But what if he doesn't want?What if I destroy something and I ruin my chance?I'm pretty nervous.I think I can handle it.I just need confidence. I hope everything goes perfect.I have to do it properly.