10

JiMin's P.O.V

I wake up with YoonGi on my chest.I look at him.He's still sleeping.I brush his hair with my fingers and twist it.

His hair is so soft I could play with it forever.

Saddly he wakes up.He looks at me and smiles."Good morning."He says with a sleepy raspy voice."Morning."I answer smiling.He can barelly keep his eyes open.He's so cute.

He kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss him back.He keep hugging me."Did you sleep well?"I ask.He nods."Did you?"He asks."Yeah.Especially knowing I'm with you."I say and he hides his face in my chest.The saddest thing is:in 2 weeks the school starts and I'll meet YoonGi rarely.

"YoonGi?"He hums."Aren't you sad because of the school's beginning?""Somehow.I mean I like to go there because I have NamJoon and I have good grades.But I'll see you rarely.""I have the same feeling.Not the part with having NamJoon but you got it."He chuckles."Oh I forgot to ask you.What high school are you going to?"He asks."I was at a regular high school before,but this year I'll go to Seoul's Art High School."At the hearing of my words YoonGi rise his head and smile."That's my high school."He says excited and I wide my eyes."No way!We can see each other daily."I say as excited as him. "By the way.We have a basketball team and I know you love basketball...""I'm already in the team.I was in the basketball team at my high school and they told me I was good enough to go to a better high school's team so I transfered at your high school."i say and he nods."Join me there."I say."Nooo.I'm not good at basketball.Plus I'm really shy and I can't do things in front of people so it will be worse.""I was talking about being my cheerleader.You know you cheer for me wearing short skirt,crop tops and ribbons.You'd look cute."I say and laugh.YoonGi looks at me offended but still laughing as well.

We spend another 2 hours talking and eating the picnic.

*SKIP*

I'm at home talking with the guys about my date with YoonGi."And you asked him to be your boyfriend?"TaeHyung asks."I told you not yet.""When?"HoSeok asks."When I feel like I'm ready.""And whe-"TaeHyung tries to ask but JungKook shut him."Let the boy alone.Did you know when you would be ready to ask me?"JungKook asks TaeHyung."Yeah?""That's a lie!"JungKook sings it.TaeHyung kisses JungKook and JungKook responds to him quickly deepening the kiss.I'm so jealous on them.

"Guys,I have to tell you something."HoSeok says.We pay attention to him."Remember that guy JinSeok I was talking to?"We all nod."We are a thing...""You mean a couple?"I ask."No.A pokemon.Of course they are a couple you stupid."TaeHyung says."You don't have to be mean.""And tell us.How it happened?"JungKook asks."We were talking and went on a date and he asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes."HoSeok says smiling."Awww I'm so happy for you."JungKook says excited."Yeah.And I've heard he is good friend with YoonGi's best friend so we can all hang out without being weird."HoSeok says."Actually would be because you are all into a relationship and me and YoonGi not.Even NamJoon has someone."I say."Well that calls emergency asking out."TaeHyung wiggles his eyebrows."I'M NOT READY YET OK?"I shout stressed and leave."You dumb."HoSeok says to TaeHyung.

No one's P.O.V

JiMin and YoonGi are both in their beds looking at the celling.

"I wish you would be mine,but I'm too afraid to ask you."They both says at the same time sighing.