02

YoonGi's P.O.V

Today is the day.The neighbors are coming.My window was opened and I heard they will come at 1:00 pm.Now is 9:56 am and I'm hiding in my closet thinking about what should I do.I can't have neighbors.They will come to say hi and I will say something stupid or I will close the door in their noses.I'll stay here forever.Actually I'm kinda hungry so I guess I'll cook something,but after that I'm staying in the closet.

I get out the closet and run to the kitchen to cook something fast.Oh sh- My favorite show is on in half an hour.I guess I'll stay out until it's over.I cook some kimbap and run to the couch.2 minutes left.I can't wait!I'm favorite show is Adventure Time,but I also like The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show and The Penguins from Madagascar.GOD DAMN TODAY IS MARATHON FOR 2 HOURS AND A HALF WITH ALL OF THEM WHY TODAY??? I have to chose between watching this or hiding in the closet...Hm...Hiding in the closet after that!! I watch the TV without taking my eyes off.Damn I love these shows.

*After 2 hours and half*

It's done.And I'm hungry again.I guess the universe doesn't want me in the closet.I go to kitchen but suddenly I hear a honk.Maybe it's NamJoon.I go down and when I open the door I see 4 guys entering the house next to mine."THEY ARE HERE"I scream without thinking they can hear me.They all turn their heads to me and I stay still in front of my door.I go back in the house without broking the eye contact with them.I run in the closet and get my ball shape.Why do I have to be so stupid?And one of them smiled at me??Let's see what we have:4 guys looking the same age as mine,one with orange hair and thick lips,one with dark purple hair and big eyes,one with dark blond hair and long face and one with dark hair,tanned skin,strong muscles and a smile you could die for.Wait what did I just said?What the freak is wrong with me?I'm not into guys.Actually I don't know what I'm into because I've never talked with a girl because of my shyness and I've never liked someone.But I'm sure I'm not into guys.Right??I slap myself so I can come back to reality.The life would be better if I wasn't that shy.I can't even cross the road  without someone.I'm worse than a chicken.That's why I ask NamJoon to go to grocery store for me or with me.If I go too I ask him to talk to the cashier.I can't do it by myself.I call NamJoon and ask him if he can come here.I don't want to be alone.He says yes and will be here in 15.

After 10 minutes I hear my bell ringing.I run to the door to open it.When I open it I have a surprise.

"Hello!I'm JiMin.I just moved in."The guy who smiled at me is in front of my door.My heartbeat increase.I don't know if it is because I'm panicked or because of his smile but I don't want to be here.

"H-hi.I'm YoonGi."OMG I DID IT.I SAID IT OMG.