22

A/N:HEY GUYS.SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN 2 MONTHS.I AM REALLY BUSY WITH THE SCHOOL.YESTERDAY I STARTED TERM PAPERS AND I HAVE TO STUDY A LOT.I'M GOING TO POST TODAY AND THEN AFTER 2 WEEKS DAILY FOR 3 WEEKS.I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT MAD AT ME FOR NOT WRITTING IT.I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH 2.24K.PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN THE FUTURE!!!LOVE YOU ALL^^

JiMin's P.O.V

Ah.Today we are leaving.It's been so nice to spend some time with the people I love the most.This Christmas was just perfect.

I can't wait to see my boys though.I hope they've had fun these days.I can't wait to talk to them and tell them everything what happened in the last days.

*SKIP*

Home sweet home.I'm in my room with JinSeok,HoSeok,JungKook and TaeHuyung.YoonGi is at his house talking with NamJoon.

"So.How was to show YoonGi the city?"JungKook asked wiggling his eyebrows."Don't think that way!He liked a lot.I took him even at my secret place."The other gasp."But that is your place.No one is allowed there.You personaly said that."TaeHyung said."Yeah but YoonGi has something special and I really wanted to show him that.""And what happened there?"JinSeok asks.I look in every way."OOOOOH!!"The boys shout."No.I was kidding.We just talked and cuddled and kissed and yeah."I say looking down at my fingers."Aaand?"HoSeok asks."Dude we can't force him if he doesn't want to talk."JungKook says."But we already know what happened.Wink wink."TaeHyung says while winking.
"Yeah we've been fucking."Someone says from the frame of the door.I turn and see YoonGi."WE KNEW IT!!"HoSeok shouts."It was so intense.JiMin fucks so good."YoonGi says with passion.I blush and cover my face."Tell us more please!""Yo.Chill.I was kidding.We did nothing."YoonGi says doing the take-it-easy gesture."Oh come on.You have sure been fucking.I can see it.""We didn't."I say."Well.You should."

*SKIP*

I sleep again at YoonGi.It's so comfortable to sleep with him.He fits perfect in my arms.It's like we've been made one for the other one.

"JiMin-aaah.""Yes?"He turns around without saying anything."What it is?"I say worried."Nothing.I just like to call your name."He says smiling.I kiss him and he doesn't hesitate to respond to it.Gosh I love him so much.I don't want to lose him and I'm not going to do it.He is too precious for me to do something stupid.

After watching a movie we fall asleep in the arms of each other.

*THE SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN*

The first day of school.What a better place to be than the school?The answer:everywhere else.I'd rather volunteer as tribute in Hunger Games than be here.The only parts I like here are YoonGi,the boys and the basketball team.I don't hang out with them a lot but we are good friends.

Next week we have a game so we have to practice a lot.After school I have to stay 5 hours at basketball.I will not see YoonGi as often but I want to win.

Oh look who's coming.ChoSang.The most popular girl in the school.I don't even know why is she popular.She's not even that pretty and she puts on too much perfume.You can smell her coming.

"Hello JiMin Oppa~"She says with an innocent voice.What a-..."Hey."I answer without paying attention."Oppa.I was curious.Are you still with that kid?I forgot his name.YenJi?"She says smiling and touching my arm."It's YoonGi.And yes.Why are you asking?"I say taking my books from my locker."Oh.Nothing important.I just wanted to know."Her smile fades.What's in her mind?"Uhm Oppa.I'm sorry.But I have to leave.I can't wait to see you at the game.""Oh.Ok.Well see ya.""Bye-bye.Don't miss me."Don't worry.I won't.She kisses my cheek and leave.What the hell was that?I look around to see if someone is around.Luckly I can't see anyone.But then I look better and see…YoonGi...
He is in tears.He starts running and I run after him.I manage to catch him in the backyard.No one is there so it's better."YoonGi let me explain."I say catching my breath.He shake his head."Please!""Fine!"I explain him what actually happened."So...you don't like her?"YoonGi asks sniffing and wipping his tears."I don't even find her attractive.She's annoying and stinks.Why would I like her when I have you?""I love you so much."He says hugging me."I love you too.Come on.Let's go to our class."

Sadly we share the same classes with ChoSang.Her smell hits me.I want to punch her in the face.

I sit on my sit at the window and YoonGi sits in his on the middle.ChoSang sits in the same desk as me.I hate it.Why can't YoonGi sit here?

"Oppa~"She says trying to be cute."Mmm?"I say not looking at her."In 2 weeks it's the prom.Do you want to be my date?"She says with puppy eyes."I'm not going.Now shut up and let me listen to the teacher."I say trying to pay attention."Come on.It will be fun.Just us 2 dancing,one in the arms of each other.""I don't want to go.""Don't you want to have some fun?"She says getting closer to me."Give me some personal space.And I want to have,but not with you.Now,if you don't shut up,I'll shut you up and you don't want this.""Hmm Oppa is mad.""And don't call me Oppa anymore.I'm older than you with just 3 days.""But I like to call you oppa.Oppa oppa oppa oppa opp-"I put my hand on her mouth."Shut.Up."She looks at me with dead eyes."Hm.Fine.I won't talk to you again.""I hope so."