Chapter 1

Park Jimin, is perfect. He was almost like an angel. He was also kind, too kind. Yet, he was married to the most cruelest person, Jeon Jungkook. Jimin's friends were really confused. 'Why would the most kindest person, married the most cruelest person?'

Supposedly, when Jungkook turns 20, he'll inherit all of his father's properties, including his money and company. But, do to his behavior, his father didn't trust him.

Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's father, was very kind but very serious and a bit aggressive or harsh during his work. He was wealthy. When he was younger, he had a friend that was truly loyal to him, almost like he was his own brother.

Since he didn't trust Jungkook, expecting that his own son would not be able to handle the money and the company, he decides to hand it to his friend, changing the contract to his name.

Jungkook, being Jungkook, knows about this. He wonders what he'll do in order to get what he wants, without forcing or trying.

****

As Mr. and Mrs. Park are out working in their small company, their son, Park Jimin, is taking care of their house and properties.

Jimin wasn't force to do this, he wanted to. His parents wasn't sure at first, but was later in surprised at how many things their little mochi could do.

Jimin was like a housewife and son who was incredibly good at everything. He cleaned the house everyday, that there wasn't a single maid or butler. He took cared of his parent's properties, and succeeded.

Jimin was almost like the best son, well, he is the only son in the house, since his brother is always busy, and working in the U.S.

But, Jimin wasn't exactly perfect though, he wasn't the handsomest, but he is pretty cute, he wasn't the strongest, but he was able to defend himself.

His parents had planned on handing the Jeon company to Jimin, since they had already gave the Park company to Yoongi, their eldest son.

Everything was perfect, well, for the Parks'.

"Oh, welcome home, aeobolji and eomeoni. I didn't expect you to come home early." Jimin greets his parents with his warm pretty smile.

"Well, everybody was able to help out a lot today, so we finished early." His aeobolji smiles. "Ah! You really need to tell me how you make this kimbap, is smell so good!" His eomeoni chuckles.

****

Jeon Jungkook. He was the son of the most wealthiest man. Yet, all he do is fool around.

Jungkook was a playboy. The biggest playboy. He had dated many girls, and even guys too. He's always been invited to big parties, and had gone to many clubs. Though, he never actually fell in love with someone, since he doesn't believe in it.

There is a reason why he became a playboy. When he was little, he was called ugly, due to his long hair that covered half of his face. Though, behind that long hair, is a cute boy. His mom didn't like that long hair of his, and decided to cut it, revealing a cute handsome face. Ever since then, he started to become a playboy.

He had many one night stands, and pretty much all of them were the same to him.

But having one night stands, going to the clubs, and cheating 24/7, wasn't only his thing. He was also very talented and smart. Yet, it still didn't convince his father and mother.

They admired one person, Park Jimin, the son of the Parks'. Jungkook always hear his parents talk about him everyday. 'He's very cute' 'He's very kind' 'He's very smart' 'He's very good at cooking'. Jungkook would always hear. He hated the boy, though he never met the boy.

And he hated him even more, after stealing his properties.

'Why are you like this?' 'Why can't you be like your old self?'

Jeon Jungkook was irritated. His parents were admiring Jimin, instead of him. He use to be like Jimin, too, always learning and doing his best, but, he hated. He was ugly, weak.

It all changed after that day. That one day.

"Look who it is?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

'Just ignore them.' Jungkook thinks to himself, as he looks down, walking forwards.

"Psh. He's running away, what a wimp."

Suddenly, the next thing he knew, he was being pushed onto the ground. His uniform being torn as he was receiving many kicks into his stomach, his hair harshly pulled as new wounds was scattered onto his pale skin.

"You're so ugly, and weak. You don't belong here."

They all laughed at him, as they threw more punches.

"Hello? Yes...No...Why?....What?!..Yes...I'll come right away..."

"Jungkook!" His mother hugs him. Jungkook wraps his arms around his mother. "E-Eomma...." he sobs. "I'm u-ugly...weak...I-I'm disgusting..."

His mother's eyes widens at her son's words. "What are you saying? Who told you that?!" she lifts Jungkook's face up, tucking the long bangs behind his ears. "You're beautiful and handsome. Don't believe them."

Jungkook's eyes widens, and he smiles at his mother. His mother smiles back. Though they said Jungkook is ugly, she sees a cute handsome boy.

"Let's go somewhere. I want to show you something." His mother took his small hand, intertwining his with hers.

"You can open your eyes."

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes, seeing somebody he never met in his life in front of him. "Who's...that?" he touches the mirror. His mother chuckles. "Well, who us could it be?" she looks at Jungkook. "You, my dear."

Jungkook's eyes widens. He touches his face. This...is him?

"Woah, who's that?"

"It's probably a new student."

"Where is Jeon Jungkook?" asked the teacher, as she looks around.

"I'm right here, Ms. Lee." Jungkook raised his hand, forgetting his new look. "Oh. Well, you look different today." She smiles. Jungkook smiles back, showing his bunny smile that he would usually hide.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"No way! I never notice how cute he is behind those long bangs."

Ever since then, he changed. He wasn't weak ugly Jeon Jungkook. He was strong and handsome Jeon Jungkook. But, as he got more popular, the old good him, starts to fades away, bringing the new Jungkook up.

Jungkook walks to his car, unlocking it. He pulls out his phone as he gets in. "Hey baby....Yeah I miss you too.....Well, see you there. Love you." He ends the call, dialing another number.

"Hey baby...Yeah I miss you too...No, I'm working on the paperwork my father assigned me....Yeah, sorry...Okay, love you." He smirks. He then drove away, heading to the club he was last night.

As he walks in, he slowly makes his way through the crowd of sweaty bodies. 'Where the heck are they?' He looks around the room. "Hobi!" Taehyung giggles as he sits on Hoseok's laps. Hoseok smiles, pecking Taehyung exposed collarbones. "Get a room." Jungkook groans in disgust as he sits down.

Taehyung pouts, getting off Hoseok laps, as he sits next to him, linking his arm around Hoseok's. "You here to meet that girl again?" asked Hoseok. Jungkook smirks, replying with a 'yes'.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, sighing after. "When will you stop? Another after another?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook. "You need to find someone that's actually perfect, not some whore who parties around."

"So? It's mine decision on who I choose, not my patents." said Jungkook, taking a sip from his glass cup. Hoseok sighs. "You'll regret playing like this one day, trust me."