"He wanted to expand, be more than just banks so he tried to go for the food industry, he actually tried for textile and electronics so it came to my mind that he actually wanted to take over the world," he says and then laughs. "Yet later on, I realized that he didn't like banking that much as he portrayed himself to be. In fact, that's why he invested in a load of other businesses. . . so that when the time comes, he can easily drop the weight on my shoulders so definitely, we'd still see each other."

"Inevitably," I mumble. "So anyways, you've strayed from Cassie and your brother. How'd they meet?"

"Almost the same as we did."

"With a broken car and Cassie practically ignoring your brother's existence?" I ask because no offense, that's how we met.

"Don't smart talk me, non nel mio paese."

"Which means?"

"Not in my country," he says. "I meant they met like my dad forcing my brother to talk to Cassie while her dad forces her to talk to my brother."

"Your dad forced you to talk to me?"

"You don't like me, so why else would I talk to you?"

"Ouch. I mean, I don't have the best attitude but ow!"

"Ha, I may not have the best memory but I remember thinking, what the hell did I do for you to act like that?!"

"You killed my mood that day!" I reason out and laugh. "But it was a nice day." I take a grape out of his bunch and start munching through them very, very slowly.

"Couldn't agree more. Hey, easy on the grapes."

"I am taking them very slowly, Harry," I say.

We continue with the conversation, and it's mostly just us eating grapes, which are really good but I didn't want to admit that to him. Then after, we just continue being playful, playing a little hide and seek.

It's actually quite fun even though we've reached the point of absolutely cliché.

The moment we get out of the field, we find ourselves beneath a lamp post, near his car. I run my fingers through my hair, trying to take out the leaves and dust that comes along. I am a hundred-percent sure that I'm a mess.

"Enough with the grapes, you might actually get drunk," Harry says.

I roll my eyes and take another. "You shouldn't have given me one."

He is seated on the ground, and I'm pretty sure his pants will be very dusty later on. I keep playing around the lamp post. It's nice to be here even though other people won't think it isn't much.

I look to the far horizons, the darkness that sweeps through the greeneries. I shrug, "It's nice to get lost in green." I look over to Harry and smile.

"Stealing my line," he mutters.

"Sue me." I used my arm to spin around the lamp post. "Why did you really bring me here, Harry? As far as I know, you can tell me anything out there."

"Top three things I want to say to you. . ."

Harry held up three fingers, "Three, I'm not sure if I can go to prom."

"Why not?"

"I'll feel a little out of place," he replies. "Most of the people I've actually made friends with are a decade older than I am before I went to Dominicque High."

"Okay but what about the suit? I mean, the kittens were really looking forward to see that." I don't even understand why I'm using that as a reason.