2.6

I sat completely speechless for a minute. Did he really just say what I think he said to me?

"Sarah, I swear if you don't say anything I will probably lose my mind," Ashton said.

"I... I don't know what to say," I said back.

"I just spilled my guts to you and you don't know what to say," he said.

"You didn't say anything to me when I told you that I had sex with Calum," I said back.

"This is a complete different story. This is an entirely different subject and completely different as far as admitting things go. I haven't told you because I've been scared shitless about what you're going to say and now you're sitting here--"

I cut him off by kissing him. I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his, for once it actually had meaning behind it.

He seemed a bit taken back by this, but he immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me over him, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands through his soft curls, twirling them and tangling them around my fingers. He pushed me up so I sat in his lap and I held him close to me, never breaking our kiss. I continued to kiss him for who knows how long until I finally parted our lips from each other, resting my forehead against his.

"I'm so done hiding things from you," he said quietly. I leaned my face into his neck, kissing his bare skin and running my hands down his arms.

My hands traced over his tattoo of my own name, my my stomach fluttering. He moved one hand to touch my tattoo of his name, running his fingers over it and sending a shiver through my arm.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

I nodded. "Mine's still kinda sore."

"My mom is going to cry when she sees mine," he said. "And I don't think I even want to know what my dad is going to do."

"My mom is definitely going to cry," I said. "And my dad is probably going to kill us both."

"At least we'd have died happy?" I moved to face him again and he was smirking.

"Yeah," I kissed him and he smiled against my lips.

"I never imagined we would ever end up like this," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We just had sex, now we're holding each other, both completely naked," he said.

"I have my bra on," I said. "I'm not COMPLETELY naked."

"Close enough," he rolled his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him one more time before crawling off his bed and pulling my underwear back on, then my pajama shorts and shirt.

"I should probably head back over to my own room now," I said.

"Stay with me?" Ashton asked what I'd been hoping he would ask. I immediately crawled back into his bed.

He climbed out of bed long enough to pull his underwear back on and crawl back into bed with me. He pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"I don't know what any of this is going to mean in the morning but right now I just want to sleep with you," he said.

"You kind of already did," I said.

He sighed. "You know what I mean."

I turned my head up to look at him, smiling. He was right, everything was going to be different in the morning but for right now, I just wanted to sleep. In Ashton's arms.

"We just set ourselves up for something disasterous," I said.

"I know," he sighed. "Let's just forget about everything tonight though, and just sleep."